maybe you can think you can hide, but i can smell you scent from miles

George's breathing was ragged as he sprinted through the woods, ears twitching as they easily picked up on the sound of branches breaking and snapping, of the foliage being disrupted, of snarls filling the air and his tail lashed at the sound, eyes dilated at the thrill of being chased.

The predator chasing him however was clearly not happy that he was still running.

Whatever, he would run forever if it meant running from the wolf clearly hell-bent on breeding him on this fine night .

Lost in thought he didn't notice the log in his way and cursed as he tripped over it, scraping his leg in the process and breaking the skin slightly, and while he wasn't bothered by the feeling of blood running down his leg, he was worried as the predator chasing him clearly smelled it in the air, if the howl and following snarls were any indications and he knew he was in trouble if he caught up now that he was slightly injured.

George only had to run a little longer though, he had a house that had metal doors and locks, strong enough to defend against predator hybrids. Living in the forest, many hybrids learned to adapt with their surroundings and he was no different, the only problem was he actually needed to make it there. He pushed a tree branch out of his way and sighed in relief as he saw his house come into view. He slowed to a walk, sure that he was in the clear but it was a mistake however, as the second he lowered his guard, he felt something tackle him to the ground, a heavy weight atop of him pinning him down when he tried to wriggle free. He only stopped when he heard a warning growl directly in his ear and he bared his neck in submission, shivering at the approving rumble that shot through his ears.

It seemed the wolf finally caught up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George whimpered as dream deposited him roughly on the bed, an ear twitching as the wolf hybrid loomed over him. He couldn't stop the shiver that ran down his spine as dream smirked wickedly at him, sharp canine teeth on display.

He squeaked as dream fell on top of him, caging him in with his arms and body. He couldn’t contain his moan as Dream started nibbling at his jaw before leaning up and whispering in his ear. "Such a pretty boy. So good for me."

His hand traveled down and George keened, back arching as Dream's hand encircled his cock and his eyes fluttered as his wolf continued talking.

"I could smell how wet you were for me back there. Always so desperate for my cock sweetheart." George could only mewl, already so close and dream had barely done anything. And it was like Dream could read that he was close as he removed his hand, ripping a cry from George, the lack of stimulation leaving him feeling empty.

He went quiet with just a simple tsk from Dream however.

"Not so fast baby, I wanna take my time with you." And without preamble, Dream ripped George's shirt off, hands immediately ghosting over the now unclothed abdomen and George whined, bucking up for more only to groan as claws dug into his hip bones, holding him down.

"Be good for daddy". Dream's demand had George stilling, eyes glazing as he started falling into subspace. Dream's approving growl had him shivering with anticipation. He held himself still as Dream’'s touch went back to roaming, feather light as he teased him. Therefore he wasn't ready when claws dug in, little blood rivulets trickling down his body and he sobbed, the pain making him so achingly hard and wanting more. He shouted when a warm tongue dragged over the new wounds, a whimper escaping as Dream's dark chuckle reached his ears.

"My little kitten, such a good little pain slut for daddy aren't you?" His statement was punctuated by a sharp bite to his collarbone and George shout of “yes, daddy, please more!”  had Dream smirking, licking the bleeding bite mark and shivering at the taste of his kitten.

He leaned back up, enjoying his lover's fucked out expression, hair tousled and eyes glassy. He smirked as he brought two fingers to his kittens’s lips, a silent demand that he was quick to obey. Dream groaned low as George expertly wrapped his tongue around the two digits, suckling here and there. Dream sadistically cooed at him as he removed them, a maniac grin on display at the high needy moan that escaped George, so desperate for any type of stimulation at this point.

George whined as Dream's finger teased his rim, it felt like they had been at this for hours and George just wanted Dream, wanted to feel full as his daddy thrusted into him roughly. He tried conveying as much but all that came out was a high pitched mewl, hips bucking up into the finger and Dream's cruel laugh had him shivering.

"Is my little kitten that needy for cock? Can't even wait for me to prep you”. George sobbed as Dream roughly shoved his finger in as he emphasized the end of his sentence. It felt so good after all of Dream's teasing but he wanted more, he always wanted more. Dream added a second finger and George couldn’t help but to  mewl as he started fucking himself on his daddy's fingers, enjoying the slight sting as Dream's claws would scrape gently against his walls every so often. He whined when those fingers were removed, weakly whinging as he was so close! He quieted when dream leaned down, kissing his tears, praise falling from his lips that had his heart swelling with love.

"Such a good boy for me princess, always such a good little kitten for me." Dream praised him as he lined himself up, piercing George in one hard thrust, moaning as he was enveloped by his lover's warm tight heat. He relished in george scream, legs wrapping around his waist while his hands gripped his arms, already looking like he got fucked six ways to Sunday.

He started a steady rhythm, enjoying george punched out moans and whimpers, broken little cries of  “ daddy please, more, harder-faster, please, please, please”, had him impossibly hard, George always made his feel feral, had him leaning down and biting his neck, eyes rolling back as his kitten’s blood coated his tongue, as his princesses's high pitched cries reached his ears as he came, tightening around Dream, cum splattering against both of their abdomens.

Dream didn't stop however, George little cries of “don't stop, please ! more!”  had Dream chasing his own orgasm, he wanted to fill his princess up, wanted to see him round with his seed, with his pups .

"Fuck, George, kitten I'm gonna-gonna fill up you so well, fill you up till you’re round with my pups." And it was George's broken cries of “ yes please, daddy cum in me, want your pups, please!” that had him spilling into the warm heat, groaning as he felt George tightening around him.

He watched as George threw his head back, eyes rolling as he came again and Dream couldn't help his tired chuckle. "You really are my perfect little kitten, cumming just from daddy filling you."

George's little cry had him smiling fondly, leaning down and kissing him gently. He went to pull out, wincing at the oversensitivity, only to stop when George wrapped around him, asking so prettily for him to stay. Dream couldn't say no, only rearranging them and laying down, George curling into his chest and wrapping his tail around Dream’s own, falling asleep almost instantly and Dream couldn’t contain the crooning noise creeping up his throat, too in love and possessive over his kitten. He sighed fondly as he kissed his baby’s forehead before following him into dreamland, tail coming to rest over George and his last coherent thought before sleep consumed was how much he loved his little kitten.
-----------------------
1348 words