Take it

Dream,” George whimpered, grinding helplessly against Dream’s leg. His hands roamed Dream’s chest, unbuttoning his shirt as quickly as his shaking hands could manage. When he would grind down just right, his hands clenched the shirt tightly as his body shook.

Dream was still in a bit of a daze. Only a few moments ago he was called into their shared bedroom only to be pushed onto the bed and used for George to get off quick.

But he wouldn’t let that happen.

Slowly, Dream snaked his hand into George’s hair, gently tugging so the boy would look up from where his head was resting on his shoulder.

“Please,” George whimpered. “I need you.”

Dream’s hand moved from his hair to cup his face, brush his fingers against George’s temple, tracing across his cheekbones and down to his lips.

Making eye contact, George took his thumb into his mouth.

Slowly, Dream pushed his long finger deeper into George’s mouth.

It wasn’t enough to make him gag, not even close, but George hallowed out his cheeks slightly. He pressed his brows together, looking like he was extremely concentrated on suck down Dream’s fingers.

“Pretty boy,” Dream praised, starting to pump his fingers softly.

George let out a small sound as he felt the moving fingers and heard the pet name. His tongue moved erotically across the finger, George acting as if he was actually giving a blowjob.

He blinked up through long lashes at Dream, who he could tell was flushed just at this.

George slowly pulled his mouth off, holding Dream’s hand against his own.

“Your hands are so big,” He smiled, watching as Dream bent his fingers. The tops of his fingertips were able to perfectly curl around George’s hands.

“So small….” Dream sighed, bringing George’s hand up to his mouth to give it a gentle kiss. Dream knew it was a premature apology for how bad he was going to wreck George, but it just seemed like a soft form of affection.

Gently laying the smaller man on his back, Dream began to press kisses into his boyfriend's neck. They weren’t harsh or invasive like the many times George had felt him kiss his neck.

George continued to unbutton the shirt Dream had on, eventually pushing it off his shoulders. Dream stuck his cold hands underneath George’s thin shirt, making him shiver and giggle.

Eventually they were both shirtless, pressing their lips together lazily. Dream tugged at George’s bottom lip, making him a whimpering mess in a matter of seconds.

“I’m gonna fucking worship you, baby,” Dream promised, kissing from his mouth to the place directly below his ear.

“God, yes,” George whined, a smile taking form on his face.

Dream started to remove the soft sweatpants George wore, pushing them down to his ankles and pulling them all the way off after a few kisses to George’s mostly bare thighs.

Pleas fell from George’s mouth as Dream edged closer to where he so desperately needed to be touched.

A small gasp fell from his lips as George felt strong hands start to pull his boxers down.

But Dream didn’t start to stroke his cock like he usually did. Instead he started to rub one finger up and down the inside of George’s things, closer and closer to his ass.

After repeating this a few times just to see George’s sweet reaction to the touch he broke away to get lube. The intense rising and falling of his chest was going to only be amplified by what Dream had planned.