Loving Nights

Hot steamy kisses were being placed on George's neck, his white milky skin gets marked easily. Dream loved that. He loved how he could show everyone that George is his, he loved how everyone stared at his neck after a long night of loving sex. Dream moved his head to George's chest, he had toned abs, which Dream loved to lick, he had love bites from the previous time they had been this close.

"D-Dreamy..." George whispered, "Yes angel?" Dream said looking up at the boy. "I have to be on Sapnaps stream, in like five minutes..." George said, "Aww baby, we where having fun. And he haven't got to the fun part yet." Dream smirked.

The phone ringed, Sapnap calling. "Pick up." Dream said, making George pick up the phone.

"Yeah Sap?... I forgot, so sorry... Okay... I'll talk to you later."

Dream smirked, he knew George wouldn't leave him. George was still on the phone saying goodbye, but that didn't stop Dream from kissing George's chest again. He hanged up the phone, the phone almost falling out the bed. "Dream, please?" George whined. "Please what? Remenber to use your words." Dream said, demanding. George was stuterring his words out, Dreams hands were gripping his thighs through the fabric of his grey sweatpants. "Fuck me. Right now. Please."

Dream didn't need to be told twice, his t-shirt was off by this time. Both of their sweatpants were being thrown on the ground, as they undressed themselves to the very last bit of clothes. Dream going to grab the purple lube bottle, that's almost ending.

George watched Dream wet his fingers, to prep George, he watched Dream hands move around. He loved Dreans hands, they were soft but rough.

"Ready?" Dream asked, standing next to George who was laying down on the bed. He only nodded, but Dream needed words. "Words." Dream demanded. "Yes, I am ready." George said, feeling bad for not obeying Dream. "Good boy." George let out a little smile after Dream said it.

He pushed a finger in, making George whimper, slowly pushing in and out, getting ready to push another. Two were in, Dream going faster, George was already moaning from pleasure as his back would arch. Dream spanked Georges ass. He knew George liked the pain, but nothing that would actually hurt him. He scissored the two fingers, preping George more.

"Ready." George said, Dream took out the two fingers and lubed his own dick. "I'm putting it in." Dream warned. George relaxed, waitng to be full.

As he felt Dreams cock entering his hole, he moaned out curse words under his breath, as Dream whimpered. Everything felt so right. George would grab into Dreams arm, almost leaving marks.

He finally relaxed, letting Dream go deeper, they both bottomed out as Dream was fully in. Both men enjoying the warm of each other. Dream thursted in, slow but deep, making George elt out a huge whine. He grabbed a hold of Dreams arm as he got pounded into.

George was always very vocal, while Dream would use his words more, he would talk dirty to the smaller while fucking him into the sheets, he would praise and degrade him, but in a way it wouldn't hurt him.

"You're doing so good for me... Bet you're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Dream whispered, as George nodded bitting his bottom lip. Dream could cum at the sight of Goerge, but he didn't.

"I-I'm close..." George let out, he was almost out of breath from all the pleasure. Dream went faster, chasing both boys orgasms. He was almost on edge, just waiting for George.

After some good, long minutes of rough and fast thursting, Dream felt George cumming on their chests, he immediately cum after his boyfriend. He got out inside of George, letting both caught their breaths.

"That was amazing." Dream said, "You did so well angel." He put his hand on George's check. "I love you." Dream said.

Dream would get always emmoctional when he told George how he loves him, "I love you too." George smiled.
---------------------------
686 words