its just a costume party... right?

it all started when dream wanted to go to a party after a good nights rest from landing in the uk.

“hey george are there any parties happening that you know of?” the blonde asks looking down at the other who was scrolling through social media.

“um..i think there is one but it’s a costume party.” george replies not even looking up. “cool can we go!” “sure.” not realizing what he had agreed to, george finds himself driving to a party 30 minutes away.

he should’ve expected to see every single girl make a move on dream. he was hot as hell- nope definitely don’t think he’s.. really fucking hot. both were dressed casual but dream had brought a mask with his signature smiley face on it and george put on his clout glasses. george talks as loud as he can with the music playing that he’d be getting a drink for each of them and dream nods.

what the hell am i thinking? why did i agree to this? he thinks to himself as he pushes through drunk and high strangers. the house was owned by one of his friends and was a pretty decent size considering it was fitting about 50 to 60 people.

george gets handed two cheap plastic and begins his way back to dream. “oh george! i didn’t know you’d come.” the brunette turns around and is greeted by his friend who owns the house. “o-oh hey! yeah, my friend clay from the u.s. wanted to go to a party so we came here.”

“ohh...ok. oh wait clay? the guy you were talking about? the guy you have a crush o-“

“shhhhh shut UP..and yes. that clay.” georges face is blushing so hard not even the dim lights can hide it.

“hm okay... i usually don’t let anyone else do this but the guest bedroom is free upstairs so feel free to use it when he dicks you down.” he winks at george and laughs when his jaw drops.

“DUDE- ugh you’re so stupid.. i’ll see you later.” oh my fucking god he did not just say that..

he walks back to where he left the blonde and sees dream standing and looking a little awkward as five girls circled him and were asking who knows what. skimpy clothing... various animal ears.. fucking basic.

he walks closer and dream finally notices him and pushes through the girls to meet him halfway. “hey, thanks for gettting to drinks georgie~” oh fuck that’s hot. “mhm sure. i see you’re being targeted by those girls..” dream chuckles at the comment and nods. “yeah they seemed really interested.. although none of them were my..type.”

what is your type dream?

after downing a few more drinks they walk back into the dancing area and just vibe with the music. holy shit he looks so fucking- nope nope nope i am not going to simp over my best friend. georges thoughts kept him busy enough to not notice what was happening. he finally looks up again to see it. another girl. petite with light brown hair, short shoulder length hair and a barbie type of outfit. trash. she was of course moving up close to dream (who doesn’t seem to notice completely) and george wasn’t having it. “clay come here.” the blonde looks up and sees george looking at him in a slightly annoyed manner. “okay.?”

he begins to walk but the girls grabs his hoodie and tries to pull him to her. this fucking bitch. “hey cutie where are you going? my name’s emily~”

dream looked at her, confused and looked back at george who was resisting the urge to punch her in the face. “i- uh- hello?”

“pft, you don’t need to get flustered babe. i know you want me~” i am going to fucking kill this her. clay knew exactly what was happening. george was jealous. “no worry’s emily.. the name’s clay. what can i do for you hm?” he smirked knowing goerge was fuming. “aw nothing much, come dance with me.. clay.”