whats l'manburg without a bit of colour...

Ranboo was fairly new to the server, only joining it recently, and as one that was new does they got the history of the server on why a place that could have been filled with bright flowers wherever they went, joy and happiness filling the air they were met with destruction met with despair, anger and fear.

Once that they found that L'Manburg didn't take a liking to anarchists they decided to hide that feature of their personality, they didn't want people trying to execute then so soon.

One thing they couldn't understand was on why so many people resented Wilbur. Like they got it he blew up their home, a country!, but to Ranboo the description they were given it sounded beautiful, so they decided to try out a little explosion, just some simple sparks, and they found out on why Wilbur had such a big love for TNT.

The way the different shades of red, orange, yellow, blue and white all mixed together to produce so beautiful, gorgeous but so destructive. What they would have given to see the explosion. Watching wooden buildings crumble to ash as fire overtook them, flowers trampled underneath people's feet and all that happening while getting a firework show of colours, well not really fireworks but you get what they mean, right?,

-

One thing they had noticed though was the change in Quackity, Tubbo and fundy's behavior towards them. They acted like they had just pulled a Wilbur and blew up their home, like what did they do to deserve a look like that.

Did they find out about the explosions they had been setting off around L'Manburg while watching on a hill while the colours blended together like a painting.

They had started calling them names now and getting the occasional push or trip while walking by one of them.

And frankly, they have had enough of it.

-

Quackity, Tubbo and Fundy were all outside of their house, they had their usual outfit on but with an apron on that seemed to be splatted with blood. They also seemed to be holding axes?

They moved away from their window and too their front door, hesitating slightly before opening it, when they opened it the three seemed to be wearing their usual scowl that they pretty much always wore around them.

"Did you guys need something?" They asked after a moment of silence

"Yes actually," Quackity said lifting his axe higher than Ranboo wanted it to be.

Oh how Ranboo just wanted to wipe that smile of his face.

"Oh yeah? What did you guys need then?" They said hoping to get an answer.

Being surrounded by people with axes is not fun, for some people, but they were enjoying this experience. Not that they would ever show that though.

"We want you to join the Butcher Army," Tubbo finally said.

He didn't look amused at the situation, like he didn't want to be there.

"What is the Butcher Army?" They asked this was getting interesting, I mean when people come to your door covered in blood holding axes, talking about an army that probably never existed until a few hours ago or something, it peaks you're interest.

"What is the Butcher Army?" They asked intrigued.

"Are you stupid, or something?" Fundy finally said, it looked like he was scared to say something before, good, fucking pussy," The Butcher Army is what the group what we're calling to go after Technoblade."

Technoblade.

TECHNOBLADE!?!?!?!

Were these people fucking stupid?!?