Mirror fuck (dnf smut)

That’s it kitten. Look at yourself. So pretty and pathetic. Thighs trembling, drool spilling down your cute little chin and my dick deep inside you. What a sight.”

And what a sight it was. For both of the boys. Dream could never get enough of his boyfriend’s undeniable beauty. No matter if he was just laying around, wearing his usual sweatpants and one of Dream’s hoodies with his hair a mess that still managed to look neat at the same time, pretty and dolled up for their date or in a state like the one he is in right now.

With one of the taller boy’s hands resting down on his lower belly, where a very visible bulge could be seen from how incredibly well Dream’s dick filled his hole, the tip reasting perfectly against his prostate making sure George gets to feel all the pleasure while being ruined all at once.

The head of the smaller’s cock read and covered in in both precum and his previous loads. Painfully hard and ready to be touched again.

Knees weak and thighs trembling from the delight of being filled and wracked. Unable to stand on his own. Pale stomach tainted with a white substance that’s scattered all across, serving as a reminder of all the times George has already came that night. Sight catching were also his now pretty pink and swollen nipples that got a lot of love earlier.

Dream’s other hand, found its place around the pretty boy’s throat. Squeezing its sides just enough to make George’s head go all fuzzy and his breathing strained. But also keeping the boy’s head up straight so he could look at himself in the mirror, that sat right in front of them, and see how perfect he looks while getting mercilessly fucked.

Mouth gaping open, tongue lulled out and drool dripping down his chin. That’s how far gone the poor boy was. Not being able to form a single word. Whimpers and moans being the only sounds escaping from his mouth.

That’s how Dream liked him the most. All fucked out with no thoughts behind those pitch black eyes full of lust.

“You’re my pretty little fucktoy, aren’t you Georgie?” The hot breath dangerously close to George’s ear combined with his lovers’ low voiced words sent sparks down his spine making him let out a desperate whine.

An amused chuckle from the top could be heard before he pulled out of George’s ass and slammed right back in hitting his sweet spot. Making George lose all his balance and his legs finally giving out now only staying up because of Dream’s tight grip on his stomach and neck.

That was a clear sign for Dream to start fucking the small boy like there was no tomorrow. Needy pathetic whines being a sweet sweet melody to his ears as well as a motivation to keep going and bring his boy to yet another climax.

Tears quickly started forming in George’s eyes from the mixture of pain and pleasure he was experiencing as he got closer and closer to his high. Picking up the last bits of his strength to whimper out Dream’s name to let him know he is right on the verge of his orgasm spilling over the edge.

“Go ahead slut. Make a mess.” That was all it took. One pet name that satisfied the boy’s degradation kink intertwined with encouragement from Dream and the familiar knot in his tummy came undone. Loud moan combined with breathy sobs leaving his mouth as the milky liquid dripped down from his dick and onto the floor. His whole body uncontrollably twitching and shaking from pleasure.

Dream was nothing but proud of his boy, but that didn’t mean he was done with him. Continuing to roughly pound in and abuse George’s hole to reach his own end. As well as still holding his body up so the boy doesn’t collapse onto the floor.

Overly sensitive, extremely overstimulated and a crying mess. That’s the state George was in. He could feel Dream’s grip on his throat soften and his thumb lightly caress his neck as he was still being fucked.

It took only few more thrusts for Dream to release inside of George’s used hole with a low groan, painting his walls white while watching the crying boy’s reflection in the mirror.

After taking few deep breaths Dream was able to come down from his high. He slowly and very carefully pulled out of the smaller boy earning one last pain infused whimper from him.

Without any hesitation he pulled his boyfriend into his arms to be as close to him as possible and carrying him to their bed while whispering countless praises into his ear.

Dream laid the exhausted boy down onto their bed wrapping a blanket around him and kneeling down to his level.

“Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you? You did really good.” All three sentences kind of rushed out of Dream’s mouth without even thinking about it as he wiped the teary cheeks of his lover.

A little tired chuckle came out of George before he nodded and placed a small kiss on Dream’s cheek making him know he’s fine.

“It was amazing. You were amazing” George’s cheeks turn a light shade of pink from a slight embarrassment and hiding his head into the covers.

Dream can’t believe that he got so lucky to find himself someone like George. He brushed some hair from his boy’s sweaty forehead and planted a kiss. Leaving the hand there and lightly playing with his hair, curling single strands around his fingers while staring deeply into his lover’s eyes.

“How about I go and run a bath for us sweetheart?!” It was more of a statement than a question towards the older boy. But before Dream could stand up and quickly run away to the bathroom to start the bath, George grabbed his hand and pulled him back shaking his head and patting the space next to him to make Dream lay down with him.

Dream rolls his eyes to the back of his head before he laughs lightly and lays down next to George, wrapping his hand around the older’s waist bringing him closer so he has George laying on top of his chest.

“We should really-“ His sentence is interrupted by a small hand being placed over his mouth transforming his words into a muffled nonsense.

“It can wait till morning” George mumbled and after followed an exhausted yawn.

Before Dream could argue with that, George was already passed out on his chest, quietly snoring.

“Goodnight beautiful” He placed a light kiss onto the sleeping boy’s forehead before drifting off to sleep as well.
--------------------
1123 words