thank you? (thank you.)

george is ecstatic— giddy even. though dream feels wrung dry as he trails behind the small male, dream’s arms engulfed in bags. chanel , prada , dior , even victoria secret and but so many more brands that dream doesn’t know of.

“baby, are we done here for today?” dream questions his pretty boyfriend.

“umm, i dunno i want some more things,” george speaks as he lets his fingers glide against his pretty thighs that are covered by the simple, but yet expensive of course material of his pretty dark red leggings.

“yeah?”

“yeah,” george nods eagerly as he looks up at dream with his pretty bi-eyes.

“why, my love? didn’t you just buy some random stuff about twenty or so minutes ago?” he counters.

“yeah but those are more so..”

“more so what princess?”

“ shit , you can’t do that dream!”

“hm, do what pretty? we’re wasting time by standing here, doesn’t my angel want more stuff?” dream teases,

“yes, i do— please..” george bites his lip as he begins to let his eyes wander around the vast expanse of the mall. after taking a look around the mall george chooses to drag dream into lush. a few hundred dollars later and they’ve finally left the mall.

most DEFINITELY not empty handed.

“patches,” george calls out in his delicate tone as he looks for the well pampered cat. “hi girl!” he coos as she emerges from underneath the couches.

“really princess, not even gonna help me bring in your stuff?” dream huffs playfully, “i didn’t even get a single thing angel..”

it’s dreams third and final trip out into the garage and retrieving the last ten or so bags. “could you be so kind and take all of the bags to my closet, minus the lush bags,” george speaks as he cradles patches like his own. a soft scoff can be heard from the kitchen.

“no?”

“what, why?”

“i didn’t get a single thank you from my angel , i didn’t get a single thank you at all. even though i spent so much on you yeah? i carried all of your stuff for a good five or six hours.”

a loud whine can be heard from george, “you’re so mean n’ irritable!”

“oh yeah?”

“mhm,”

he’s in for it.

the kiss is hot and sloppy as dream lets his fingers dip below george’s panties and up against his puckering hole. dream pulls away, “didn’t even say fucking thank you to me. what makes you think you’re so deserving of everything?” dream grumbles and bites at george’s neck as he slides his fingers in.