Marks

Loud groans of pleasure filled the dark and almost empty room. Only two drawers and a decently sized bed that stood in the middle of the capacity the rest were bare and dark painted walls that made the dim light seem bright. Two figures stood in the corner. The taller one was pinning the not so much shorter males hands to the wall and giving him no space to leave.

An obviously heated make out was going on between them with both of them desperately fighting to get a lead on the other. That was until Dream started to grind roughly against the older male and push him more against the wall. He had been messing around with Dream and his friends today. Letting out flirty and occasionally dirty comments around Sapnap, holding hands with Bad and even giving random strangers “the look.” Which had Dream fuming as his boyfriend paid no attention to him.

Dream stared down the shorter male with a lust filled gaze that sent a shiver down George’s spine but he wasn’t giving up just yet. The brunette pushed back up against the blonds lips eager for the taste again. Dream was surprised at the sudden moments but wasn’t backing down yet, so with both his hands holding George’s captive he started to move them upward before grabbing both of them in one of his larger palms. The blonds other hand made its way up George’s navy blue shirt brushing at the boys sides with his fingertips.

Eagerly he broke the kiss going down to George’s frail neck ghosting his breath at the skin. “I saw what you were doing brat. I’m not letting you act like a slut for them. Today I’m showing you who you belong to.” He growled while the shorter smirked rolling his eyes. That was until Dream bit down on a sensitive part of George’s neck. But the brunette held his composure, gritting his teeth to fight back the groan that tumbled in the back of his throat.

“Is that the best you can do?” His voice taunted at the male that pinned him down to the wall. Usually George would be just fine and settle for normal sex or occasionally soft sex, but today he wanted it rough which is why he riled up Dream in the first place.

The blonds response was to more harshly dig his teeth into the flesh not enough to make it bleed but enough to have George’s cocky grin be wiped away from his face. Replaced with his eyes squinted shut while his fingered clenched into Dreams hand while he let out a strong moan.

“Ah~ Nghh~ D-Dream...”

The hand under his shirt lightly pressed his chest back more against the wall while Dream marked up his neck even more, littering it in bruises and marks to show everybody who he belonged to. The blonds fingers swiped at the smooth skin letting a string of moans leave George’s mouth. Finally the younger pulled away to lift up George’s shirt and once that pale chest was one display he had found a new canvas to bruise with love bites. His intent was simple, make sure his point got along to both George and other guys, this man was his and no one else’s.

Soon enough dark purple and red splotches littered the powerless boy's torso and the brunette was a mess. Hair disheveled from it’s neat form, dark bruises all around his neck and body that Dream proudly chuckled out. His face held a blissed out expression while George tried to buck his hips against the blonds thigh for satisfaction or any kind of friction. Dream smirked, leaning forward to only whisper in the older boy's ear. “Bad boy, keep still this is your punishment.”

George gulped but this was what he wanted this is what he’s been acting up all day for. Dream pulled him off the wall letting go of his nimble hands. “Strip for me.”

The brunette blushed as Dream watched with eyes full of intent and hunger. One part of his mind was telling him to do what Dream wanted him to do but the other was telling him to act up even more just to see Dreams anger rise. “Awwww I thought you were trying to show me my place~?”