A / B / O Breeding Techboo

Ranboo ruts against his pillows, his face flushed and hot, sweat slicking his hair to his forehead. His whole body aches with the want- the need- to be filled by his mate. Toys are a no go, at this point, seeing as their lack of his Alpha’s dark chocolate scent or knot would just make him feel even worse.

A whimper leaves him as another hot glob of slick trails down his already wet thighs. “A-Alpha,” Ranboo cries, sobbing into the pillows not under his hips. The heat had started maybe thirty minutes ago, spontaneously an hour after his mate- Techno, a strong, Piglin Alpha- had gone to work.

“Alpha, Alpha, Alpha,” Ranboo mumbles, grabbing for his phone haphazardly. With bleary eyes, he calls Techno. The thought of his Alpha makes his brain even more fuzzy, and he knows he’s deep in Omegaspace.

He’s still whining the word pitifully when Techno picks up.

“Boo?” Techno asks, the voice lightly concerned. Ranboo gives a pathetic mix of a whine and moan at the sound of his Alpha’s voice.

Moaning, Ranboo whines, “Alpha! Need!” His hips start rutting against his pillows again, and he feels tears prick at his eyes.

He’s so needy, such good Omega for his mate. Right? Techno hasn’t said that yet-

“Alpha?” Ranboo whines. Techno’s breathing is heavy over the phone, and his sensitive hybrid ears pick up on a small growl. “I’m coming home, Omega. You probably look so pretty right now, huh?”

Ranboo nods vigorously at the words, before remembering Techno can’t see him. He moans, “Uh huh! Pr-pretty for you, Alpha,” The heat is starting to burn, now- a side effect of having a mate but not getting railed during your heat, your body starts to burn from the inside.

Crying out, Ranboo squeezes his eyes closed. “Alpha! Now!” He growls, his tone taking a suddenly sharp and angry tone. Techno lets out a light laugh, and there is the sound of the car starting up on the other side of the phone.

“Oh, I’m coming, baby. What do you want me to do when I get there, huh? Fuck you? Or do you want me to breed you over and over until you’re fat and round with my pups?” The words go straight to Ranboo’s cunt, and he moans. He’s dripping and slick is making a mess of his nest.

He grinds down on the pillows again. “Hu-Hurry, Alpha, please, w-want your kn-knot.” Ranboo murmurs with a whine, hugging another pillow close to him.

Another reason he’s glad Techno works so close. Ranboo hears the car door close loudly over the phone, and faintly hears it outside of the house, too. “Alpha! Here?” He asks with an almost childish tone. He’s so excited his heart is racing, and his cunt is practically pulsing with the need of his Alpha, knowing he’s so close.

“Mhm, I’m here. I can smell you from the front door, your scent is everywhere.” Something prideful and protective inside of Ranboo positively beams like the sun at that. Good, his inner Omega snarls, let everyone else know that Techno’s mine.

Techno hangs up the phone right before he opens their bedroom door. Techno stares at Ranboo, taking the pretty little Omega in. It’s a delicious sight.

His legs wrapped around a pillow, his thighs and the pillows surrounding the Omega soaked with Ranboo’s blackberry scent and slick. It almost makes Techno lightheaded, the overwhelmingly sweet and lustful scent of his mate. Techno’s clothes are messily made into a nest on the bed, and Ranboo gives a pitiful little grind down on the pillow, whining, “Alpha!”

Blinking out of his stupor, Techno rushes over, tearing off his clothes in a messy swiftness of lust. His cock is already starting to stand, the mix of pheromones from the Omega in heat and the beautiful sight before him. He clambors up onto the bed, manhandling Ranboo until his back is against the pillows and Techno is between slicked up thighs.

“You want me to eat you out?” Techno murmurs lowly, voice deep and lustful, staring at the leaky, dripping pussy. Ranboo cries, rutting his cunt against Techno boxer-clad cock eagerly. “Just fuck m-me!” He moans, “I want yo-your knot s-so bad, Al-Alpha!” He whines.

Techno grins, quickly removing his now wet with slick boxers and sheathing his member, rubbing at it lightly. It’s not like he has to do much more to get fully hard, the blood already pumping through his cock and making it stick up proudly. Ranboo moans at the sight of it, bucking his cunt upward and mewling a plead.

“You’re such a good little whore for me. Such a pretty Omega, all red and panting. I can’t wait to see you full of my knot.” Techno grunts, his cock pushing at, but not thrusting in, Ranboo’s cunt lips experimentally.

“Pl-Please, Alpha- d-don’t play! Need i-it!” Ranboo whines, gasping in pleasure when Techno shoves his full length. “Ah! Alpha, Alpha,” He chants, choking on his words when Techno hits his g-spot. Crying out, Ranboo claws at the clothes and sheets underneath him.

Both of them are drenched in Ranboo’s slick, Techno’s cock quickly becoming covered in the sweet tasting liquid. Techno thinks, vaguely, that he’ll definitely be eating Ranboo out, later, when the Omega’s heat isn’t so painful and Ranboo isn’t sobbing for his knot.

It almost smells like a pie, or maybe a fruity chocolate bar, the room a mixture of Ranboo’s blackberry and Techno’s dark chocolate. Ranboo’s light and sweet a beautiful contrast to Techno’s dark and rich. A match made in Heaven, Techno would like to think. “You’re such a pretty Omega, I can’t believe I get to call you mine,” Techno murmurs into Ranboo’s neck, before sinking his teeth into Ranboo’s already prominent mating mark.

Ranboo cries out at the surge of pleasure that runs through him when Techno reclaims him. He cums, then and there, eyes rolling back into his skull as Techno continues to pound into his achy cunt.

Now chasing his own pleasure, Techno grounds his cock deep into Ranboo before his knot starts growing. Ranboo’s cunt opens a little more as Techno’s knot grows to its full size. He whines, “Tha-thank you, A-Alpha!” He moans.

Techno pulls Ranboo against his chest, before laying them both down on the bed. His knot won’t be going away for a while, so the best course of action is to just lay down and let Ranboo’s heat calm down on its own. Ranboo whines, feeling hot cum shoot up into him at a non stop rate. Techno presses a kiss to his mating mark, and the Omega quiets, purring as his scent turns sweet and loving.
------------------
1136 words