struggles and snuggles

It's Sunday once again.

Sunday means grocery shopping day!

Dream, George and Sapnap went out to the local grocery store. Now that Dream has officially face revealed to the world, he doesn't mind his boyfriend or best friend joining alongside him. He's used to doing it alone, but bringing them along could be fun right? Wrong.

It was going pretty well until George was practically asking for everything on the shelves.

He agreed to most of the snacks George wanted, but some of them were just ridiculous. A large bag of candy? A mega tub of cheese puffs? Absolutely not. Dream can't stand when food goes stale or expires. He'd much rather have to go to the store weekly than allow food to spoil. If he knows the snack will actually be eaten, he doesn't mind buying it. But he swears George begs for the most random foods for attention.

Since when does he like a 24 pack of strawberry yogurt?

Sapnap is just as bad when it comes to begging for snacks too. But he was misbehaving worse by tossing random items into the cart without permission. Dream would have to figure out what he threw in amongst the other foods. The two are practically twins. Feeding from each other's energy and urging each other to continue bothering Dream. It is their favorite pastime to do.

Dream tries to not let it get to him, since he knows they're being playful. He can't help but let it annoy him. It's like they were trying to grab everyone's attention. Disturbing the peace of the public. He most definitely doesn't want people to recognize them when they're misbehaving. He prays they would eventually grow tired of playing the same joke repeatedly.

Speaking of which, they haven't begged for a treat in over five minutes. Dream turns his attention to the males as they were being awfully giggly for a grocery store. What could they be planning? As he spins around, he watches the boys shove each other into the shelves and laughing. George's back slams harshly against the aisle, knocking down a few boxes of cereal.

At this point, he's had enough. The begging for snacks was one thing, but now they're wrestling like they're at home! Cereal boxes litter the ground as Sapnap hits the shelf next. Dream let's them fight for a few more moments until the last person leaves the aisle. He didn't want to cause a problem for the elderly lady in the aisle. Once the coast is clear, he immediately stops dead in his tracks, grabbing their upper arms to separate them from throwing each other again.

The males fall silent. What gives? They're only curing their boredom- oh. Sapnap notices the boxes on the ground from their roughhousing. But why is Dream acting so harsh about it? A simple 'stop' would've been enough.

Sapnap hides his hands into his pockets, clearing his throat uncomfortably. George suppresses his laughs as best he can. To him, this is all fun and games. It's not like he's hurting anyone. Maybe making a bit of a mess.. but it's cleanable! Dream towers over them, lowering his face mask under his chin to scold them.

"George. Nick. Seriously guys, that's enough. Settle down please. I won't hesitate to punish you both in the men's restrooms. Do I make myself clear?" He makes sure to emphasize the severity of his threat in his scolding. As if he doesn't threaten public punishments every time they go out as a group. The blond boy lifts his mask back over his nose.