fake fevers

Quackity groans as his alarm clock blares beside him. Fucking hell. It's too early for this shit. No way, it's already morning. He feels like he JUST fell asleep for the night!

After a night of constant nightmares and trouble sleeping, Quackity is functioning on only two hours of sleep. He just couldn't win last night. No matter how hard he tried to stay asleep, he'd wake up in a cold sweat. Nightmares never do him good.

There's no chance he's going to survive his long, boring lecture course today without falling asleep on his desk. He regrets ever choosing 8AM college classes. Quackity is NOT a morning person by any stretch. If he has the opportunity, he'll sleep until dinner time. College has screwed up his schedule. The kid never gets good sleep anymore unless it's a school break.

The boy grumbles as he smacks the snooze button on his phone. Just five more minutes.. It'll be fine. He can show up a little late. It's not like his professor even notices his presence half the time anyway. The old hag doesn't bother doing attendance other than on testing days. He rolls onto his other side to get comfy again.

Maybe today is the day his fiances will be generous and let him skip.

Sapnap is a bitch though. He never allows him to miss a day unless he's sick. He has to be dying for Sapnap to even consider letting him miss class. He knows it's for the best- but come on can't he just take a day to catch up on sleep?! Especially after an awful night!

Quackity shuts his eyes again. He seriously is dreading going to school. All he wants is sleep. It's not like he would skip to go out with friends or something.. He has yet to miss a day of college this semester. One day can't possibly hurt his reputation, right? He'll just tell his professor he isn't coming in today, and then tell his fiances class that it was canceled!

That's a brilliant idea! Then Sapnap can't possibly be upset with him! They wouldn't have any reason to question him if it got canceled! Quackity smiles at his incredible plan.

His smile instantly drops as his annoying alarm screams in his ear again. Quackity whines loudly as he rolls back over to make his phone shut up. His thumb aggressively presses the red button to turn off his alarm. He swears his alarm is against him. It always has to ruin his perfect sleep and amazing ideas. As if on cue, there's a soft knock on his door frame. Karl quietly slips into his room, hearing the alarm go off for a second time.

"Baby~ Time to wake up! Sap made your favorite! Come eat before you go to class, honey." Karl hums in his usual sweet tone. The boy let out a tired whine, showing no effort of getting up anytime soon. Instead, he curls up into a tight ball. If he ignores him, hopefully he will go away.

Karl pouts when he sees the other refusing to move. Such a stubborn boy he is. He shuffles over to the nearby window, yanking open the curtains in one fast motion. The sunlight instantly blinds the sleepy boy. Quackity yelps and covers his eyes with his arms. He certainly was not ready for such a rude awakening.

It's like their daily routine. Karl goes to make sure Quackity is awake and getting ready for school, while Sapnap plates up their breakfast food. Sapnap and Karl wake up way before Quackity to prepare breakfast for him. His classes are long, and he usually is beyond stressed by the end of it. A nice breakfast with his two fiances is a great way to start his day.

Since the other two stay home all day, they often go back to sleep once Quackity leaves. 6AM is way too early for either of them. But it's all worth it because they get to spend time with their lover before he leaves for the day. Plus, then they can be up and active for him later when he arrives home wanting all their attention. They like to listen to their boy talk about what he learned in class.

"But.. I don't feel good! I think I caught a cold.." Quackity whines, tugging his blanket back up to his face. Fuck! He panicked! His other plan went down the drain! It's the only excuse he could come up with on the fly. But they definitely won't send him to class if he's feeling ill. He could go for the endless amounts of snuggles his fiances give him when he is sick.