You shouldnt have betrayed me... Tubbo

Ranboo woke up, they opened their eyes but could see nothing. They were confused, that was until they felt the cloth covering their eyes. They attempted to shake the cloth of of their eyes as they found that their hands were bound together, they came to a dead end the cloth was tied too tightly around their eyes, they were leaning against a corner of the room they were in, that being the conclusion they came too as they could feel it pressing against their back.

They didn't know haw long they sat there mindlessly thinking. They could have been no way to tell as they had their eyes covered, it could have been days, weeks heck even months if you think about it.

As they continued thinking, A man with large grey wings was heading their way. They heard a button being pressed and an, iron?, door opening. Someone stepped into the room. They said nothing as the mystery person neared them. They pressed themselves into the corner they were sitting in  as hard as they could.

"Ah. You're awake" A soft voice spoke

They recognized their voice, it felt all too familiar.

"Let's get this thing off of you then shall we mate?"

They flinched back in surprise at the touch. They shrunk back into the corner trying to make themselves as small as possible.

The person tried again. Ranboo now expecting it this time, didn't flinch away. They felt the person fiddling around with the blindfold before it finally came loose. The blindfold fell and they finally opened their eyes to light in what seemed like forever.

The person that had taken of their blindfold was the Philza Minecraft himself. They looked around a bit more, finding there was barely anything in the room which seemed to be made out of obsidian other than a toilet, bed and a lantern.

They looked back to Phil who was just staring at them seemingly deep in thought.

"What  am I-I doing here?" That seemingly knocked Phil out of his trance and he spoke.

"Well, me and Techno took you from L'Manburg" The man said

"A-And why did you do t-that?" They asked not liking where this was going.

"Well we saw how close you and Tubbo were and figured that maybe if we took you, he would maybe take down L'Manburg..." He  said

Oh. so they were just a bargaining chip. ok. Nothing concerning there.

"Oh" they said

Phil looked back at the kid. Hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Did you need anything or?" They said breaking the very awkward silence

"No, I just came up to check on you I'll bring you food soon. Tubbo will probably be here soon"

They nodded as the man stood up and left.

Tubbo had to come right? They wouldn't just leave him here would he?

Yeah they assured themselves Tubbo going to come for me. And take me home.

-

He didn't know how long they were in that room for. All they knew was that Phil was usually the one bringing his food with a gentle smile on his face but sometimes it was Technoblade, Technoblade scared him they didn't have the kind smile that Phil wore. They had a stone cold face and barely ever talked to them. They would usually just shove him the food and leave.

-

They  were sitting on the bed they was supplied with when they heard talking outside.

"Is Tubbo going to come get him?" The voice sounding like Phil said