Lingerie and stomach bulge

George hurried inside, bringing the package into his bedroom. Dream was out right now- checking the merch quality or something like that. He took a box cutter and opened up the package, giddy like a child on Christmas morning.

He set aside the box cutter and reached inside the box, pulling out a vibrant red mini skirt. Well, he couldn't see the redness, but that's what the website had advertised it as. George set them aside and reached back inside, pulling out a lacy red shelf bra.

They were supposed to support the lower half of the breasts, and this particular pair exposed the nipples. Of course, George didn't have tits that needed supporting, so he had to find a brand that could make AA cup bras for him. It was one of the smallest sizes, since A cups still left some space between his chest and the fabric.

The bra itself was sheer, with lace detail on the edges. It was very well made- the lace wasn't scratchy and the fabric was soft and comfortable. George placed it on top of the skirt and reached inside, pulling out a pair of red stockings.

The sheer red stockings matched with the rest of the outfit. It wasn't too fancy, there was lace detailing on the hems of the socks. The fabric was high quality and soft, comfortable.

George grinned ear to ear as he set down the stockings and pulled out his favorite thing from his bundle - a pair of lacy red panties.

They weren't just any old plain pair though- these panties were crotchless. Two strips of fabric replaced the crotch of the panties, creating a slit or a hole. It ran from the front of the panties all the way to the back. The lace, like the bra, was soft and comfy, and the fabric was sheer.

Of course, he hadn't spent his own money on these goodies. It was all out of Dream's bank account, but he had taken care to do it in a way that wouldn't show up on his card. That would ruin the surprise, after all.

George hurriedly stripped out of his clothes, shimmying the panties up his legs. The sides of the panties sat high on his hips, and his soft cock was completely bare. The hole in the panties ran from his cock all the way to his ass, giving a good view of his round ass.

He checked himself out in the mirror before sliding the socks on. They hugged his thighs nicely, leaving a little pudge near the tops. Next, the bra. It was skimpy and small, and his nipples just barely peeked out from the tops of the lace.

George excitedly put on the last article of clothing - the mini skirt. The lace of the panties peeked out from the waistband. He turned around, bending over slightly. The skirt rode up a bit and exposed his ass - perfect. He spun around happily, giggling to himself. He felt pretty, all dolled up. He couldn't see the red fabric but he knew that his fans had said that red looked good on him.

The brunet heard the front door close, and he hurried to his closet and grabbed a red hoodie from a hanger. He pulled it over his head, checking his appearance in the mirror. He ruffled his hair last second, making it fluffy and messy. "Dream!" He rushed out into the living room to see his boyfriend.

"Hey Georgie, did you miss me?" Dream chuckled, leaning down and kissing him gently on the lips. He pulled away, smiling at him. "You look good in that, baby." He pulled George closer, squeezing his hip.

"Thank you." He kissed the blond, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I got it for you, Dreamie." George loved how small and delicate he felt in Dream's arms. It made him feel safe. And also aroused. He loved the thought that Dream could just manhandle him as he pleased, pin him down easily.

"I appreciate it." Dream kissed him again, longer this time. "What are you thinking about, babe? Your cheeks are getting a little red." He teased, rocking back and forth with the brunet.