- Reflections -

George stares at his reflection on the airport windows, the sun shines in the fresh floridian morning. He finally arrived, after 12 sleep-filled hours, to Florida; he longed for the moment he finally met Dream.

Years and years of a close — and weirdly romantic friendship passed, and the two never met in person. Crazy uh? Knowing someone for 5 years and never arranging a meet up or something along that line is pretty weird, but they never brought up the topic so they never discussed it. But, after a delusional night immersed in sleep deprivation , the two friends were able to get George a ticket to Florida, with Dream begrudgingly paying only half of it.

And finally, there he was, standing in an airport waiting for his luggage. Shifting his weight from a leg to the other, George’s gaze stays fixed on his mirrored self. The fabric of his hoodie sways with his movements, the silent squeaks of his shoes against the tiles creates a rhythm.

Finally a flash of blue caughts his eyes, grabbing the moving bag George directs himself to the exit doors. The glass opens and George let’s out a nervous sigh, walking through the chatty crowd to find a tall blond man who eagerly awaits him. Not having a clear image of his friend makes this really tough on George.

Unlike all the fans think, George has seen a couple of times Dream’s face. But the poor quality of Dream’s phone camera couldn’t really capture him, George couldn’t recall a lot of stuff. And now he was walking aimlessly through a busy, new airport trying to find his friend he could barely recognize even if someone were to put him in front of him.

ding

George digs in his pocket, taking out his phone. A message from Dream.

<I see you ;P>

George looks around, face scrunched up. He scans the area, eyes bouncing from face to face trying to find his friend. And he sees him, dressed in his own merch — of course , George thinks— waving excitedly like a puppy’s tail swings at the owner's return .

The blond man rushes towards George, a smile creeps. George opens his arms and the feeling of Dream’s embrace drowns him, a strong citrusy scent fills his senses as he buries his face in Dream’s chest. George feels Dream sink into his chocolate hair, an intake of air tickles his scalp makes him deepen the hug.

The warmth quickly dissipates, leaving a fresh wind to crawl in between George’s clothes taking the opportunity to make him shiver slightly.

"George! I can't believe you're here!" The tall man laughs, grinning ear to ear.

George laughs as well. "Me too!" He tilts his neck upwards. "God… you're really tall…" George points out, putting emphasis on the word 'really' and making the blond let out his signature wheeze.

"Or you're just really short." He retaliates, making the brunette pout at his remark and cross his arms.

George huffs, "I'm a-v-e-r-a-g-e" spelling each and every letter.

“Sure thing bud” Dream chuckles.

George made the move to grab his heavy bag, but Dream immediately latches onto it and takes the luggage with him as he walks out the front entrance. George stumbles behind, trying his best to keep up but Dream’s taller build permits him to walk faster without too much effort.

As they get to the car, George attempts to take back his stuff, not wanting to force Dream to do all the work. But Dream’s stronger grip doesn’t let George take the win.

“Dream please, you don’t need to do everything by yourself,” George insists. “Let me help.”

“No no no, I can handle it. See?” Dream lifts the bag with little to no effort, using only one hand. The muscles flex as he moves the luggage from mid air to the trunk of the car, putting one hand under to keep it stable. His tight T-shirt rises up, uncovering a piece of freckled skin that George’s eyes immediately latch on.