bath time pt1

Dream shut his eyes as he sunk into the warm bath water. The bubble bath fizzing subtly, softly against his skin. Embracing him with an airy, tickling feeling.

It was something he felt he’d never grow tired of, how nice and comforting a bath felt. It instantly soothed his constantly running thoughts, calming down his brain whilst allowing it to just wander off with his imagination for a moment.

It was a moment of peace and quiet, a moment where he was left to just think for a bit.

He sometimes brought a device with him to watch something whilst taking his bath. Sometimes that would be streams, other times it would be some YouTube video. On occasion he’d just put on some music.

There were other times when he’d bring along his friends through voice chat, keep them on speakers as he took his bath. Enjoying their comforting and amusing company whilst soaking his body.

But sometimes, like today, he just went there to have a moment of alone time. A moment of no distractions, where he got to just relax for a while.

He sighed softly, moving one wet hand up to run through his hair. Dampening the strands as water dripped down his arm, the drops feeling cooler on his skin the longer they were exposed to the surface.

As he submerged his hand underwater again, the door suddenly burst open. It almost made him jump - wide, startled gaze looking over at the door, his hands moving up to cover his bare chest.

“Dream- oh.”

There stood George, looking right at him. Having ran into the bathroom with some sort of topic in mind, which seemed to slip from his brain the moment he saw Dream.

“What’re you doing, Dream?”

He then asked, as if the answer wasn’t obvious.

“What do you mean I- George! I’m taking a bath! What’re you- what’re you doing here, George?”

Dream answered, stuttering a bit as he felt flustered over having his friend walk in on him in the bath.

He was fully naked under those bubbles, and he suddenly became quite worried the fizzy white cloud wasn’t opaque enough to cover everything.

As if reading his mind, George’s gaze flickered down to the thick cloud of bubble bath, right about where his crotch would be. Making Dream’s brows knit as he felt exposed.

“George!”

He exclaimed, feeling his face grow hotter.

George wet his lips as his gaze quickly flickered up to his face again,

“What?”

He spoke, a soft pink hue settling on his cheeks.

“Why are you.. looking at me like that?”

Dream mumbled, feeling hyper aware of just how naked he was.

George let out a faint scoff,

“I’m not.. looking at you, Dream.”

He mumbled slightly defensively.