jealousy

Quackity and George were sitting shoulder to shoulder, far too close for Dream's comfort. Sure, he did agree that Quackity could come over for an IRL stream since he was in Florida for business, but he didn't think they would be so... buddy-buddy with each other.

He didn't like it. At all.

Through his computer screen, he watched George laugh and lean against Quackity a bit. His eyes narrowed seeing Quackity's hand casually place itself onto his boyfriend's thigh. His frown deepened, watching George do nothing to move his hand away. Instead, the brunet shifted closer to his friend, jostling his hand closer to his inner thighs.

Dream hadn't really been paying attention to the stream, pissed off and hyper focused on the way Quackity was rubbing circles into George's thigh.

The small bit of reprieve he had was that, unbeknownst to all 220k viewers and Quackity himself, there was a certain toy inside George's ass. It was a bluetooth vibrating butt plug - a fancy one that cost him a good amount of money. Well, not much compared to how much he made daily.

The plug was a cool shade of dark blue, with a couple of ridges for added stimulation and to trap lube around his rim, so that he could wear it comfortably for longer. It was thick- not as thick as Dream's cock, of course, but enough to stretch. It was a good four inches long. Comfortable, not too big but big enough that he could feel it.

Dream wasted no time in pulling out his phone, unlocking it and opening up the app that connected to the toy. He connected to George's toy and without any sort of warning to his lover, started the vibrator at a high speed.

He watched the few seconds of stream delay, listening in.

"..it's honestly not- mmh!" George choked on his words, coughing to cover it up. "Sorry, I um, choked on my spit there. My bad." He said, shifting a bit and trying not to make it obvious that he was pressing his thighs together. Still, Quackity's hand remained in its spot on George's thigh, making Dream scowl. He left the settings the same, crossing his arms.

It backfired. George only leaned further against Quackity, lightly gripping the bottom of his sleeve as he squeezed his thighs together. It probably wasn't too strange to viewers, but Dream knew. He knew how needy George was getting, he could see his pupils dilate ever so slightly. He noticed how George got a bit quieter, still responding but not being as chaotic as before. Dream knew he was getting needy, submissive. Trying to hide the growing half-chub in his jeans.

George whispered something to Quackity, and he nodded and pat his thigh. Dream's brow twitched, but he continued watching. "Sorry guys, George isn't feeling so well. He thinks he got food poisoning from a delivery today, so we're gonna end here and take care of him. Thank you guys for coming, and.." He went off with his usual goodbyes to chat, waving. Dream tuned him out, focused on George and how he was lightly rubbing his knees together now, getting more desperate. He snapped out of it when Quackity hosted another streamer, the duo disappearing from his stream.

He stretched and leaned back, sighing in victory. Wonder how long until George comes running to me. Dream closed his twitch tab, humming in satisfaction. A few minutes passed, and he was getting impatient. Still, George was likely trying to make up some bullshit excuse for why he needed Quackity to leave, and they all knew how bad of an actor George was.

...Minutes passed. Dream finally gave in, getting up and leaving his room. His very soundproof room. As soon as he got out the door, he could hear the familiar sound of George's moans from his bedroom. His eyes passed over the front door, which he could see from the hall. And Quackity's shoes were still there.

His suspicions were confirmed when he heard George, clear as day: "Oh, god! Quackity, right th- there!!" Dream snarled, anger boiling up inside him. A whirlwind of emotions.