can i be close to you?

A long day at work had really tired Dream out to no end. Not only was it stressful, but he had to stay late and missed the dinner he and George planned for themselves weeks in advance. It really pissed him off, but George seemed fine with the sudden change of plans.

More time to relax, he had said.

As soon as Dream unlocked their door, he was stripping his uncomfortable suit and tie. By the time he had reached the bedroom, there was nothing left but a pair of boxers hanging loosely from his hips. He was absolutely ready to climb into bed next to his boyfriend and knock out.

Well, that was until he actually saw him.

Soft blankets engulfed George’s small, shirtless frame, threatening to swallow him up whole. Little twitches in his fingers were the only sign of life in the smaller besides his chest, barely rising with each shallow breath. Long, wavy locks of beautiful brown hair framed his face and tickled his nose.

To put it simply, he looked a mess. A beautiful mess.

He was snuggled up on his side with a pillow bunched up between his legs that stuck out of the bottom of the blanket, and a second cushion in his arms he held loosely to his chest.

Dream brushed a strand of hair away from the brunet’s face, and felt his heart melt when George made a soft whine of protest, brows furrowing. Dream let his hand remain close to George’s warm face, cupping it gently.

George let out another small noise, shaking his head slightly with a scrunched up nose and a tightening grip on his pillows. His face buried into the soft cushion and muffled his noises.

“George, baby, it’s me.” Dream’s voice had a fondness to it that could make someone ill with how sweet it was.

George’s protests stopped, his head tilting up a bit to crack his eyes open just a little.

“Dream?” His voice was but a whisper, lost in the blankets he hid in.

“It’s Dream.” Dream smiled, “Sorry to wake you.”

“‘s okay.” George yawned, rolling to his back.

Dream gave him a smile, rubbing a soft circle on his cheek briefly before leaning in for a kiss. It was much warmer than expected, and George reached a tired arm out to hold him in close.

As the pair kissed, Dream crawled onto the mattress, whispering soft words against George’s red lips.

“Sorry for missing our date.” Dream mumbled.

“It’s fine.” George said simply, “You can make it up to me now.”

Dream pulled back to give George a look, but was quickly roped in again. George’s arms wrapped around Dream’s neck, dragging the taller on top of him. The blankets were pulled off, and George shivered from the cool air on his bare skin. Dream’s knee found its way between George’s legs, and through his boxers he could feel the heat of his straining dick.