*locked in*

George's POV:

"Sapnap! What the- what are you doing?" I shout out, as he pushes me into Dreams room.

"Shut up! Get into there! Don't act like you don't want it..." He smilingly screams back. What do I want? I don’t even know that myself.

"Why! What are you talking about." I complain, while I try to push against the almost closed door, to get out of the room, but Sapnap is stronger than I am. He actually did it. He closes the door and locks it from the outside.

"Well, I gotta go. Bye!" Sapnap tells, before just
leaving.

"Sap- Wha- what do you mean? Let us out!" I
Mumble, but I know how stubborn he is...he wont let us out and he knows exactly what he’s doing.

Here I am, no clue of what to do. I slowly turn around, looking at Dream still laying in bed, looking very sleepy. He's cuddling with one of his pillows. He looks so endearing, but I cant stop myself from glancing at his naked, beautifully trained upper body.

"What? What's happening? George?" Dream wonders in a sleepy voice...God how I love his sleepy voice, it's deeper and softer than usual, just so attractive. The things he could say to me…degrade me…anything and id still want it.

"Well... Uhm-Sapnap, he just pushed me into your room, locked the door and just ran away." I quietly tell him.

"Wait. So it's just us...alone?" He asks, trying to keep his eyes opened. "Why'd you say it like that? *giggle* Yes. It's just us now." I answer, getting a bit flustered… how couldn’t I, his voice, his looks, the way he said that… it just seems like he's excited to be with me. Not like I don't like it, I just feel so overwhelmed.

"Come here. Cuddles? I'm still tired." He asks, while putting away his pillow, to make some space for me. He even hols up the blanket so I can get under it. I’m struggling to hold the eye contact, as I can see he’s only wearing boxers.

Cuddles? He wants me to cuddle with him? I let these words fill my mind… He must be really sleepy to say that. Anyways, this is my chance, I don't know if I ever get another one, so I just sit on the bed and get under his blanket.

He wraps his arm around my waist, pulls me closer to him and puts his head on my lap. Why did I even sit down that weirdly, I could’ve just laid next to him…Oh my- my eyes are wide open and my face turns into a tomato. Dream cuddles his head into my lap, almost falling asleep again. I don't know what to do. I don't want to wake him up, so I just let him.

"~Mhm....George~" Dream suddenly whispers under his breath. I think he's sleep talking, he once told me that he often does that.

The way he says my name just makes me get butterflies in my stomach. I put my hand on dreams head, playing with his beautiful, fluffy, dirty blond hair. It's so comfortable.

"~fuck~" he whispers under his breath. I can't hold it back, quietly saying "oh, how bad I want to..." what the- why did I just say that…what if he heard me-

"Huh?" He lets out, turning his head, looking me deep into the eyes. His beautiful, greenish eyes just make me melt. OH MY- he heard what I said.

"N-nothing....." I stutter out, getting more flustered than I already am.

"No, no...~ I heard you.~" He tells, moving his head a bit higher. His head, lays on my dick... he still looks at me, now having a big smile on his face.

"Mm- I- that was a joke-" I mumble, trying to think of something else, as I'm just so close to get hard- and fuck...I can't stop it, he'll feel it- his head is literally on my dick. But the butterflies wont stay just in my stomach…