Gonna fight me or somethin'?

In a whirlwind of laughter and bantering, everyone who stood around or atop the knock-off version Denny's, Quackity screeching at Dream for not playing his role correctly while the others pointed and laughed. It was dark now, and only one corner of the SMP was loud, George watched from above, legs dangling down as Dream fought back with Quackity.

In the distance he could see the hills and how far the prime path extended to, getting up and walking along the poorly-built foundation, watching it crumble underneath his steps but not fully fall, he's always been light in terms of weight. His tail swaying from side to side as he circled them, something in him told to stir up things, to start a problem of some sort because while he did love laughing along with his friends, he was in a mood to spice things up.

Especially with his animalistic friend Dream, who he always had the hots for, but never really acknowledged. Yes, he was good-looking, sweet, amazing in every single way shape, and form, but they were best friends, and that's something George intended on keeping.

His ears flickered at the sight of Dream yelling at Quackity with full force, his stomach stirred at the way Dream's figure towered over basically everyone else, god how he'd love for him to pin him down, to yell at him like that, to treat him roughly-

No, thoughts like those were more recurring these days, and George couldn't have hated it more. With the sinful thinking out of the way, he jumped down, and landed on the ground gracefully, barely even making a noise. The soft thud was only audible to Bad, who was right next to George at the moment, turning to him from the gust of wind and giving him a soft smile.

"You're a man now, why are you hiding under the table?!"

Quackity screeched in between laughter, Dream looked frustrated yet slightly amused as he tried to follow Quacikty's under-planned script and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to hide his smile and show that he was genuinely angry, but the rest of them could only laugh. Puffy finishing up the foundation on the top of the Denny's where George previously was. The cat could see Ranboo's tall figure outside of the SMP, giggling to himself as Quackity and Dream finally calmed down.

George watched tentatively, Dream's tail hung low but his ears were perked up, flickering every time the breeze ran past them, or when a certain noise like a creeper being blown up in the distance. His arms flexed even with the hoodie every time he curled up his hands into a fist, god, and however the fuck tall he was, George couldn't get enough.

Maybe he had been staring for too long because he didn't notice the crowd dying down and dispersing back to their own business as Dream approached him, a sour look on his face and his ears flopped down.

"What are you looking at?"

It was normal for Dream these days to act out, to be mean, and George wasn't going to have any of it. He huffed, folding his arms and tilting his body backward, hitting the wall behind him as he stood on his heels.

"Your dumbass, can't even follow a script?"

George saw fire build up in his eyes, watching him combust into a frenzy of yelling and desperately trying to explain himself. Sometimes, Dream's composure was a little too easy to break, George wrapped his tail around one of his thighs and giggled, a hand in front of his face to hide his laugh.

Dream stopped quickly and grimaced at George's mockery of him.

"I swear to god-"

"What? Gonna fight me or something?"

That seemed to be effective enough of an answer to get Dream riled up, in a small tornado of purple sparkle and wisps, his armor was suddenly on in the blink of an eye and he stood with eyes filled with the intent of murder. Flaring as he took a step forward and it took a moment for George to realize Dream was legitimately going to fight him.