Confession Booth.

George sighs as he sits down. The impure thoughts running through his mind feel like they're eating him up.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned... It has been two days since my last confession," he speaks, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Two days? What could have you done yesterday?" he hears.

"I..." he thinks for a moment.
"I don't want to say it..." he presses his eyes shut.

"I know it's embarrassing, but you can trust me," the priest next to him answers.

He can't see him; there is a wooden wall separating them and only a few small holes with a width of 2 inches in them so they could speak.

"Will you not tell my parents?" George asks, still looking at his thumbs.

"Do not worry about what your parents think. Worry about God," he hears.

George adjusts his collar and lets go of a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I'm ashamed..." George frowns.

"Let me guide you," the priest answers.
"Have you taken the Lord's name in vain?"

"No, Father."

"Have you disrespected your parents?"

"No, Father."

"Have you stolen or cheated your fellow man?"

"No, Father."

"Have you had impure thoughts or engaged in impure deeds?"

It's silent.

"I said—"

"Yes, Father."

"Sexual sins are very serious my child, do you understand this?"

"Yes, Father..."

"Tell me what happened," the priest suggests.

"I masturbated..."

"I see... This is not the first time you've done this, have you? Have you confessed this before?"

"Yes, Father."

"Do you think about sex often?"

"Yes, Father."

"Tell me what happened yesterday."

"I... masturbated," George cringes at himself as he has to repeat it.

"Be more specific. Were you alone?" the priest asks.

"My... my roommate just left the room, so he could take a shower," he closes his eyes.

"I see. Did you have any impure thoughts about your roommate?"

"Yes, Father."

"Did you watch him undress?"

"Yes, Father."

"Did you touch yourself while thinking about him?”

"Yes, Father..." it feels like he is on the brink of tears. He shakes his head; he can't cry now.

"Do you often think about boys while you touch yourself?" he asks.

George sighs.

"I think about boys all the time."

"I see... Did you ejaculate?" he asks.

"Yes, Father."

"You know what you're doing is wrong, but you're not willing to stop, are you?"

"I am trying to stop... I'm just... horny, all the time, and... and it feels like I can't control it," he confesses.

"I see," he hears.
"Have you ever acted on these feelings with another boy?" the priest asks.