honeymoon

Stepping out of the shower with a cloud of steam and hot water droplets falling around his ankles, George felt electric.

He glanced at the damp marble countertop and locked eyes with the thin gold band that laid amongst the pile of his half folded suit. The metal glimmered under the harsh lights of the bathroom, and George smiled to himself.

I really just got married.

A towel was wrapped loosely around his waist, draping low on the hips that water still clung to. A second was picked up for George’s hair, and he picked the ring up to slip back onto his finger. It fit so perfectly; it was like it was meant to be there.

Escaping the hotel bathroom with a giddiness in his chest.

Holy fuck , I just got married .

The high that came with the wedding was still buzzing in his mind— bright lights and stars and the heat of warm sunlight kissing his cheeks while Dream kissed his lips. It was picture perfect, and that giddy feeling stuck in his chest the whole night, despite how absolutely exhausted he was becoming.

Even though this hotel room wasn’t technically their honeymoon destination yet, it was still beautiful. Huge bathroom, silky sheets, a beautiful balcony— you name it, the room had it.

The only thing that made George a bit uncomfortable was the long mirror at the side of the bed. He had never been a fan of sleeping in hotels, and after enough horror stories on the internet, sleeping with mirrors had also become something out of a nightmare.

Dream sat on the edge of their bed, the robe he kept on from his earlier shower draping off his shoulders as he leaned over, scrolling on his phone. George silently stepped over to the blond, walking up behind him to wrap his arms around his shoulders. He leaned into his boyfriend’s— no, his husband’s skin and hummed.

“Hi, baby.” Dream’s smile was present in his voice, “How’s my husband doing on this fine night, hm?”

“Husband.” George repeated the word, giving Dream a tight squeeze, “I can’t believe that we can say that now.”

“It feels like a dream.” The blond chuckled, rubbing George’s arm.

George slowly made his way around the bed, trying to take his place next to his husband, but the taller had other plans. The brunet was quickly lifted, spinning a bit to straddle Dream’s lap as he made a soft gasp of surprise.

Dream’s hands found their place on George’s warm hips, rubbing soft circles on the bone that poked out from under the towel.

“My pretty boy.” Dream complimented.

George hummed, sliding his hips forward to press his body against the blond. The small bit of friction sent shivers down George’s spine, and he was sure Dream felt it too. Dream dragged his hands up George’s sides and across his back, soaking up his skin.

“My pretty boy.” Dream reiterated, emphasis on the ‘my’

Dont read this, this is just for stories i want readOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara