Façade Pt4 - Valor and Vulnerability

Don’t think I didn’t notice you used your sulfate-filled hair stuff on me, sir.” The marbled sink is cold under George’s thighs, even with the towel Dream made sure to lay down.

“That’s not a problem for you, is it?” Dream stills for a second, pausing his hair routine to stare into the mirror and meet George’s eyes.

“Problem?” George doesn’t want to push it, but he refuses to throw away his personality. “If anything, I think it’s hot.”

“Baby, I love you, you know that,” Green eyes soften with a mix of adoration and despondency. “But it’s attitude like that which needs to stop.”

George holds back from rolling his eyes, knowing the outcome if he gives into his urges. Instead, he stills his swaying legs and breathes a sigh of surrender. “Alright.”

“Thank you.” The fluffy towel wrapped around Dream’s waist is tied tight as he abandons his leave-in conditioner and turns to George. He covers lithe shoulders with another dry towel to ease the shivering his beloved tries to hide. “You’re trying, and that’s the most important thing in the world to me, well other than you, of course.”

George blinks slowly, fighting the instinct to lean against Dream’s warm body. He isn’t tired by any means, just wishing to be as close as he possibly can be to his other half. Aromas of charcoal, pine, and other scents that somehow have evolved into classic man-scented things drift between the pair. It’s hot and he won’t deny it in the slightest.

He feels owned and it's intoxicating.

“Yours.”

“Mine.” Dream fills his lungs with heavy air and ghosts his lips across George’s, as he almost jumps back from the playful nip he receives in response to being a tease. Instead, he bites back. Harder. Not with enough force to draw blood, but enough to bask in the pretty whine that echos through the bathroom. “You sound so needy, baby, but unfortunately you’ll have to be patient.”

The look on George’s face is nothing short of shocked as Dream pulls away. He was expecting a steamy makeout session with the only barrier between them being towels, not piercing air that feels all too chilly for the vapor that surrounds them.

“I’ve got some work I need to get done this morning and you’re more than happy to help, aren’t you?” Dream taunts. The intentions behind his words are undisclosed, but his tone hints at something more than simply helping with work tasks.

“Yeah, I’ll help,” George clears his throat, unsure where the rest of his usual confidence went. “What do you need done?”

Dream turns back to the mirror and continues as if he had not a care in the world. The way his back muscles flex when he reaches up to the top shelf is visually pleasing and George almost forgets that he’s being actively ignored, almost. 

“I said I’d help you,” The towel below him falls to the floor among their littered clothes. He knows Dream can practically feel his breath when he comes up behind the other, but still, no response until he taps the dewy skin before him. “Hello?”

“Who are you talking to?” Dream whips around and shoves George’s hips into the countertop. It’s short enough to balance out his center of gravity, but high enough that it won’t dig into delicate skin. “I thought I had a good little pet on my hands, but it seems I have a whiny brat who doesn’t listen to a word I say unless he’s stuffed with my cock.”

The silence is covered by a sharp inhale of surprise. George still can’t admit how god damned sexy he finds it when Dream degrades him like he’s nothing, but the growing erection under soft linen is an easy tell.