Sleepless Night

George was fucking tired. He barely had any sleep this week due to recording manhunts for Dream’s channel, coding a new video for Sapnap, preparing lore for Karl and Quackity and editing his own youtube video he promised the fans about 6 months ago. He just needed to sleep. It wasn’t good for him to be fueled on coffee and redbull for a week straight.

But his day still hadn’t ended. He still needed to make dinner for him and Dream, have a bath or shower and get changed into pajamas. Or maybe he would just sleep naked on the roof and wake up three days later with a nice tan and glimmering body.

No. That’s stupid. He wasn’t desperate enough for a tan that he would risk getting ill.

But George did put on one of Dreams t-shirts that covered his boxer shorts, making him look as if he actually was naked on the bottom half.

George walked into the kitchen where Dream was with a glass of water and his laptop open on Twitter, scrolling through the fans' positive comments on his new manhunt, praising him for his win. His head looked up as he heard George's feet padding into the room.

Dream looked George up and down, taking note of his bare thighs and his t-shirt that engulfed George so endearingly. Dream bit his lip at the sight. George knew Dream had a fixation on his thighs and it made him smile knowing he was turning Dream on with just a simple outfit, not even having to touch him to make the blonde melt in his presence.

“Hey, baby.” Dream said, shutting his laptop off and drinking the last of his water before standing up and bringing his glass over to the sink where George was washing up a few leftover dishes. Dream stood behind him, leaning his body into Georges, bringing his arms round to hug him from behind.

“Hi. You’re clingy today.” George replied, tipping his head back to rest it on Dream's shoulder. Dream leant down to capture George's lips in a kiss. Dream squeezed Georges ass, enticing George to open his lips and let Dreams tongue slip into mouth, fighting for dominance with Georges own tongue in a battle of saliva and lust. George pushed his ass slightly back into Dream, feeling Dream harden beneath his touch, but George pulled away before it got too intense, leaving Dream to whine at the loss of contact. George smirked at the obvious tent in Dream’s shorts. He really is needy today.

“I’m going to make us dinner, anything you want in particular?” George asked, turning around to face Dream and wrap his arms around the other, pressing his face into Dream's body, breathing in his scent. Maybe he was the clingy one.

“I don’t mind. But you’ve been up all week, are you sure you want to stay up and cook? We could order takeaway instead?”

George contemplated that, letting his eyes rest and he hugged Dream closer at his thoughtfulness. Takeaway did sound good, and he really didn’t have the energy to cook anything. He just wanted to be close to his boyfriend and sleep.

“Chinese.” George muttered into Dream’s chest, barely audible but Dream heard him perfectly.

“Of course, baby. Go sit down on the couch and I'll order some for us. Pop a movie on while you're at it. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Dream ordered, ushering George into the living room but smacking him on the ass, eliciting a yelp from George.

George trudged into the living room, plopping himself on the couch and wrapping himself up in a blanket. He put the tv on and scrolled through Netflix, picking a movie to watch and waiting for Dream.

He hadn’t realized how hungry he was until Dream came into the living room, telling George that the food would arrive in roughly 20 minutes. Georges stomach rumbled at that as he got comfy and curled onto Dreams lap, head resting in the crook of his neck.