tubbos craftin a paddle

"TUBBO!" A thick British accent breaks the silence of the room. His voice bounces off the solid wood walls and floors. Tubbo turns his head toward the chicken boy stomping his way into the community pub. Sometimes he forgets the "commoners" have access to the pub. Not just the ones with actually useful powers. "You NEED to keep your stupid fucking Ranboo AWAY from my shit!" Tommy crosses his arms in annoyance, staring at the significantly shorter male.

"TELL ME ABOUT IT!" Another male's voice comes barging through the open concept pub. Tubbo looks around in confusion, not seeing the man the voice could've belonged to. Tommy searches around, only for the phantom boy to become visible beside him. "That fucking enderman you like so much is sneaking into my chests and taking whatever he wants! He took my fourteen diamonds!" Wilbur grumbles in irritation.

It hasn't been just one occurrence either. He's seen that dirty thief rummage his chests and teleport away. He's real tired of grinding for resources just for the spoiled brat enderboy to steal all of his hard work.

Tubbo glances between the two taller men. Why would they complain to him? He doesn't know what to do. It's not like he's his responsibility to deal with. Ranboo doesn't dare bother Tubbo, since he knows the bee boy will just repeatedly sting him to death. Or if he's not feeling up to that, tell Phil on him. Phil knows how to deal with brats.

Why can't they just tell Phil! He whines to himself.

Tubbo can't ever seem to catch a break. All he wanted was some alone time in the pub. Why can't they figure out how to deal with him instead. But, to be honest, he isn't too surprised of his actions. He's overheard many other friends talking about "missing items". He tried his best to avoid any involvement with the disappearing resources.

"So? What do you want me to do about it, boss man? How do you know it's him anyway?" Tubbo questions, flying up from his seat to hover mid air. He is a bee after all, flying is more convenient than walking. Plus that height difference absolutely annoys him. If he's going to be dealing with their issue, the least he wants is for them to be looking down upon him.

Wilbur scoffs in disbelief. As if his word isn't satisfying enough for Tubbo. He can't show proof his diamonds are missing if he doesn't have the evidence he actually had diamonds in the first place. And cameras aren't a thing. He only has his truthful word. Wilbur would never lie! Tubbo has no reason not to believe him!

"I don't know, bee boy. He seems to act good around you. I'm sure you can figure out something! And! We know it's him because we both have WITNESSED his thievery! He just teleports away before he can be stopped." Tommy throws his arms up in the air angrily. It's true, Ranboo picks on just about everyone. It's how he is. Ranboo enjoys picking on the ones with shit abilities specifically. He knows how bratty the boy can get with his fellow friends.

Ranboo definitely isn't innocent. He gets his way majority of the time by whining or begging for whatever he wants. Until his friends have no choice but to give in. Phil is his main source for supplies. The boy barely works for his own resources. Especially diamonds or enchanted books.

With another several minutes of more whining convincing him, Tubbo eventually agrees to have a talk with Ranboo. Now he knows how Phil must feel. Having to listen to Tommy constantly tattle tale on his other friends.

The brunet really isn't looking forward to accusing his friend of stealing. Especially when they aren't his items. The likelihood of it being true however- is awfully high. No one on the server steals as much as Ranboo does. There definitely are other thieves, but the spoiled prince enderboy is the one to blame. Guess he'll just have to see how the boy responds.

X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Tubbo hums to himself as he wanders off to find the enderman hybrid. He expects him to be in his house. Or at least that is where he hopes to find him. The only other place he could think of would be in the Nether somewhere. Since it's currently raining out, the boy can't be outside adventuring without taking damage from rain.