kiss me with your eyes closed - Pt1 Staring

Ranboo has been to soccer ever since his sixth-grade year started, Dream being a single dad and working a lot couldn't drop him out, so uncle Sapnap would. Today was Ranboo's first soccer practice during summer, and Dream had taken a break from his job and now was dropping him for the first time.

Dream was 6''3, his son that was only in sixth grade, now going to the seventh year was already 5''11, he was very tall at only fourteen.

"Do you have everything?" Dream asks as he and his son walked into the car, "Yeah, we're ready to go!" Ranboo was excited for his dad to finally meet coach George, his favorite coach. There was also coach Quackity and coach Darryl, but they weren't as sweet as coach George.

The car was parked on the other side of the school field, they left the car after checking Ranboo had everything he needed. He saw two other kids, who immediately saw Ranboo and ran up to him, "Ranboo! Uh... This is not Sapnap?" the shorter one said, he was around 5''5 and had a British accent. "No Tubbo, it's my dad!" Ranboo sad excitedly, "Oh my god! Ranboo talks about you a lot! You're very tall!" Tubbo said, "Thank you!" Dream said, smiling.

"I am big man Tommy, nice to meet you!" Tommy said, and give out his hand for a handshake, which Dream gladly accepted.

He also meet Phil, who was Tubbo's and Tommy's father, and their big brother Wilbur. The older ones talked before walking in, apparently, Phil and Will watched every soccer practice the boys had and told him that one time, Sapnap bought them ice cream. They entered the stadium greeted by 'Coach Darryl' as his name tag read. "Hello, guys, ready for practice?" Darryl said, and the boys nodded excitedly.

They walked into two men, with notebooks in their hands, one who seemed to be 5'11 wearing a football shirt and some shorts. The other one had definitely fluffy long dark hair, a white shirt, and some black shorts, also wearing two wrists bands and as you could see from the back, a headband.

The taller one looked around first saying hello to everyone, as they were the first ones to get here. He also had told Ranboo how taller he is, a common thing he hears.

His name was Karl, also around my age, a very nice guy, he was very energetic. The other one made our way to us, Me, Ranboo, and Karl. I looked up at him, he was beautiful. "Ranboo! You've grown! He said to his son. He was British. Dream felt my cheeks heat up as he spotted on his tracks, looking at his face. Ranboo wasn't dumb, he knew his dad was a bisexual and that he was totally in love with coach George.

"Coach George, this is my Dad!" Ranboo introduced his dad to his coach, George giving out his hand for a handshake."Hi, I'm George! Good to finally meet you!" he was British and pretty? Dream was down bad. "H-Hi. Yes, Ranboo's dad." he gladly accepted the handshake, wanting to feel his hands. "You can call me Dream if you want." He said, almost as a whisper. "I'll do!" George said with his smooth voice.

The coaches went to greet the other parents, leaving Ranboo and Dream alone. "Sooo dad? Coach George, I see?" Ranboo teased, "Shut up kid." Dream said, "Okay!" Ranboo wheezed. Dream laughed with Ranboo after, he knows his dad from head to toes.

"Okay, I'm going now! Make sure you don't look too much, dad!" Ranboo said, "Oh my god!" Dream wheezed and watched his son practicing.

He was the only parent there, besides Phil and Wilbur. They were sitting on the front road, Dream sat two roads behind them, getting the full view of the field. He looked at his son, running for the ball, but he distract himself by looking at George, as George paid attention to the team playing. He noticed that George had chocolate eyes, a strong jawline, soft lips, and as he says himself beautiful thighs. Maybe he was down bad for coach George. It wasn't too long for George to catch him staring, he stared back and smile, completely clueless of Dreams' simping.

Practice ran for another hour and a half, coming to him a sweaty Ranboo with a towel around his shoulders, "You were staring too much!" Ranboo teased, "I wasn't!" Dream defended himself. He was about to ask Ranboo if he was ready to go home before coach George came up to them.

"Hi, Ranboo! Mr. Dream..." he said, "Just Dream, please." Dream said, George, nodding "I saw that it's your first time coming to practice. Is Uncle Sapnap not coming anymore?" he asked. So everyone knew Sapnap. "I don't know, I don't have work for a couple of days and might be able to come, and also I'll maybe get a new job with a new schedule so I'll see," he informed George, and he nodded once more.

He wasn't gonna say what the new job was, cause if he said that he was a 22-year-old man making money off of Minecraft videos, he would get bullied with only stares. But maybe his new job would sure get him away to come to soccer practice.

"Good to know!" George said. Dream was staring, Ranboo knew, George then stared at him, making eye contact. "I'm gonna go to Tubbo!... Nothing? Okay!" their eyes were glued to each other, they didn't even notice Ranboo leaving to get to Tubbo.

George was about to speak, but Dream stopped with "Can I take you out to dinner?" leaving George completely shock, "I don't usually go out with my student's parents, but, I'd love to." George said with a warm smile. "Tomorrow?" Dream asked, "Tomorrow at eight." George said.

They exchanged phone numbers and eventually Dream had to go home so Ranboo could shower. "Okay, see you tomorrow!" Dream said, "See ya." George said, going in for a handshake, but when Dream wrapped his arms around his waist, he just melted into his warm touch. They broke the hug and only smile at each other.

On their way to the car, Ranboo asked "Soooo?", "I got his number and we're out tomorrow for dinner." Dream said trying to hide his smile. "Yes! Can we go to Arby's?" Ranboo asked, "No, you're staying with Uncle Sapnap." Dream said. Ranboo sighed and said jokingly "I hate this..."
----------------------
1100 words