A Size That Makes You Shiver

Dream played with his fingers nervously as he waited at the airport. George was finally coming to Florida, moving in with him and Sapnap. It was a dream come true, three friends living together and seeing each other in person. Dream couldn't be happier just thinking about it.

Sapnap was busy looking at his phone beside him, but Dream couldn't keep his eyes off the hallway that George would emerge from. He wondered if he would look any different in real life?

Dream excitedly waved as he saw George walking among the crowd of people, he tapped Sapnap's arm to get his attention. George's brown eyes lit up when they caught the frantic movement of Dream's hand.

He ran up to them, grin plastered on his face. "Hey guys." He stood in front of them.

"Oh come on, George." Dream opened his arms, welcoming him into a hug. George took the offer immediately, arms wrapped around each other and brunet hair rested on Dream's chest.

Oh. George was so small.

Okay, he wasn't that small. But to Dream, who towered over him, he might as well have been a gnome.

Dream let go of the hug and watched as George and Sapnap had their own. His face blushed as he watched their short bodies hug.

He'd already been through this when Sapnap first moved in, when Sapnap looked up at him and complimented him on his height, saying he was probably taller than what he claimed. Dream wasn't attracted to Sapnap, but in that moment the thought of crowding his shorter body against the door made his body run hot.

Now, George's even smaller body was here in front of him. And George was pretty and smiling and Dream couldn't take his eyes off of him.

Dream went and grabbed George's suitcases from the conveyer belt, recognizing them from when he watched him pack in discord calls.

"Oh, I can get those, it's fine!" George called out to him.

Dream shrugged him off, "Nah, you're probably tired, it's been a long flight for you."

"Well, if you insist." George said in a sing song voice, not one to turn down Dream's kindness.

"All right come on, I'm driving us back." Sapnap spoke up, key spinning on his finger, and they made their way to the car.

Dream placed the suitcases in the trunk and sat beside George in the backseat. They talked for a little while, and eventually, George fell asleep, head resting on Dream's shoulder. Dream smiled down at him then looked up, flipping off Sapnap as he gave a knowing look through the mirror.

Dream was a little obsessed with their height difference. He even did small things to emphasize it, like moving stuff to the higher shelves so George had to strain to reach them.

One time Dream watched as George stood on his tiptoes, shirt riding up as his fingers brushed the box of cereal he wanted. Dream walked up behind him, hand easily grasping the box as he pressed against George's back. George jumped, "Oh! Thanks Dream."

Dream chuckled and placed the cereal down, "No problem shorty."

George scoffed, "You're just tall."

Dream studied his face for a second, "Yeah, yeah I am."

Another time Dream grabbed George's wrist, "Jeez, look how flimsy you are." His fingers wrapped around the wrist with ease.

George rolled his eyes, "Okay Mr. Fingers are the same length."

Dream laughed, letting go and moving his palm to press against George's. "Look, they're still longer than yours, and my palm is bigger width wise too."

George looked away, "Well yeah it's to be expected, you're just bigger than me."