kiss me with your eyes closed - Pt2 kissing

Sapnap was staying with Ranboo, so Dream had nothing to worry about. Right? Wrong. He didn't what to wear, how to style his hair, what perfume to wear, what shoes, he was basically a mess.

He wasn't taking George anywhere fancy, but he needed to look good at least. Maybe a suit? No, it looks like your asking him to marry you. Sweats? Absolutely not, are you insane? A sweater and some jeans? Perfect and simple. His hair? He'd let his golden locks show off today. And for shoes? His Timberlands. He was obsessed with those, he even got Ranboo a pair.

He was all ready, as we went downstairs to find the two other boys laying on the couch on their phones like zombies.

"Uhum." Dream hummed. Waiting attention.

"Wow, you look decent." Sapnap said this was his way of complementing.

"You look very good, dad." Ranboo said, nodding his head.

"Thank you very much, boys." Dream thanked, "Would love to chat, but I have a pretty boy waiting for me!" he checked the time,7:39 pm.

"Have fun!" they all said to each other before Dream left out the door. George had early texted him his address, it wasn't that far, he lived very close to the school and a park he used to take Ranboo when he was younger. In ten minutes, Dream would be at George's door.

He finally got to a pretty small simple white house, with a small front garden with only blue flowers. He saw the shadow of a person with long fluffy hair and immediately knew it was George.

dream
I'm here pretty boy :)
read 7:52pm

He saw the lights go off and the door opening, presenting a small brunette with black jeans a blue sweater, long fluffy hair that looked recently washed. As soon as George turned around from locking his front, he was met with the tall dirty blond standing next to a black BMW. George hugged, making his first move, the hug felt like their very first one, George's arms wrapped around Dreams' neck, and Dreams' arms around George's waist.

It wasn't intentional, they just fit, like the last two puzzles pieces.

"Ready to go?" Dream asked when George broke the hug.

"Very," the brunette replied, smiling.

God, he was cute.

The car ride was normal, a normal question about life and their day, nothing too intimate for now. The restaurant wasn't anything fancy as well, just a normal restaurant with a view of a garden at night. "Dream, this looks expensive. I would rather have you take me to an Arby's or something," George said, stopping Dream before they spet into the restaurant.

Dream smiled, "It's okay, you don't need to worry!" he has spetting again.

"I just don't want you to spend so much money on me," George stopped Dream again, but this time grabbing his bicep.

"I don't mind, for real. You know what? I insist you come with me here." Dream said as he smiled.

He noticed how George was getting more comfortable with him, almost like Dream was a safe space.

"If you say so, Dreamie." George said, he didn't let Dreams' arm go, he walked into the restaurant holding Dreams' arm.

Dream asked for a table and the workers walked them into one in the very back of the restaurant, with a view of the pretty garden. They ordered their food and drinks, everything in comfortable silence, but Dream wanted to know him better.

"Tell me about yourself, " Dream was the one to make his first move.

"Uhh, I'm British, I'm colorblind, and I like soccer and Minecraft." George said.

Dream was mentally shocked when he heard the word 'Minecraft', "You like Minecraft?" Dream asked.

"Yeah! I code mods sometimes with my friends, actually." George said, smiling when mentioning his friends.

"That's so cool, I and Sapnap play Minecraft sometimes as well!" Dream said.

They both liked Minecraft, this was going well.

"Dream doesn't sound like a real name," George said, "Are you hiding your identity from me or something?"

"My name's Clay, if you wanted to know you could have just asked, pretty boy."

George blushed, he was red on his checks "So you think I'm pretty?" George teased.

"I do, you're very pretty."

George giggled. They kept talking about random stuff until their food came, George asked for lasagna with salad and Dream asked for a steak with fries and salad as well. They had so much in common, he had found out George played soccer back in London in middle school, and in America during high school. George was very interesting, he had a stream set up but never had streamed in his life. He had a cat. His favorite color was blue. He liked other videos if not Minecraft and played some with Sapnap sometimes. Dream has talked about himself as well, where he's from, how he has a job, how he takes care of Ranboo, his favorite video games, and his setup as well.

"If you don't mind me asking," George stared, "Where's Ranboo mom's? Are you guys not together?" he asked.

"Uhh actually, she died when Ranboo was two years old..." Dream said.

"I'm so sorry for asking..." George said, regretting.

"Oh, don't feel made, after we got Ranboo she realized she was a lesbian. So we were only friends with a baby." Dream said.

"Oh, but still I'm sorry for asking." George seem really bad for asking about it, but Dream didn't really mind.

"Shh, It's okay. Like order dessert, yeah?"

George nodded, both ordering a cheesecake to share.

George was staring at the garden, giving his attention to only that, Dream saw his hand on the table, and as this date couldn't be gotten any more cheesy, Dream out his hand on top of George's, seeing George smile.

They eat their cheesecake, they both shared still holding hands now and talking about random stuff again. When they both finished George was the first one to pull out their wallet and credit card, "Who's playing tonight?" the waiter asked, "Me, don't let him pay." Dream said, handing the man his credit card.

"Clay..." George sighed.

"No, don't 'Clay' me. I'm paying." Dream said, then getting his credit card back.

"You're spending too much money on me, Clay..." George sighed again.

"I would waste a fortune on you." Dream said, holding George's hand tight. George blushed and giggled, they looked like teenagers on first-last dates. It was so cheesy but neither minded.

As they both walked out of the restaurant and walked to Dreams' car, this time holding hands. Dream opened the door for George like he was something fragile. And then started up the car, resting his hand on George's thigh in a nonsexual way.

"Here," Dream handed him his phone, "Pick something for the ride."

George went through Dreams' Spotify and played "Puppy Princess" by Hot Freaks and sang the lyrics along, they both did. They got to George's house when the song ended.

"I had a pretty good day today." George said.

Dream looked at him, almost forcing eye contact ad they focused on each other's eyes and made their way to each other's arms, as their hands tangled, and both faces got closer. "Will you please kiss me?" George said he sounded out of breath.

"I thought you'd never ask." Dream said, before grabbing George's chin and smashing their lips together, taking both breaths away.
------------------------
1234 words