a little too far

It's midday at the Dream Team household. Sapnap and Dream are streaming lore on the Dream SMP. They invited George to join, but of course he turned the offer down. He's not into the lore stuff. He isn't the best at acting. Plus with Dream's character in jail, they couldn't fuck around the server. Sure, Sapnap is fun to play with, but the others usually just end up killing his character and stealing his things. It's an ongoing cycle. He chooses to stay away from it.

George sprawls out over the huge comfy couch. He should be editing his new video for his channel. Both Dream and Sapnap have constantly been on his ass about it. No matter how much begging and bribing his boyfriend, he still ends up having to edit it himself. Dream left him a list of exactly how to edit it. Which is helpful! Don't get him wrong, but he doesn't want to do it. He's obviously a very busy man. He doesn't have two hours to spend editing.

He flips between channels on the television. The male isn't too invested in watching anything, but he likes having it on for background noise. George has Dream's stream up on his phone, glancing at it every so often. Nothing too interesting is happening since he's in an obsidian room with Sam. Probably abusing him again like Quackity does, he assumes hearing his boyfriend yelling in pain.

The remote falls out of his hand as soon as he finds a random channel playing Harry Potter. It's definitely one of his comfort shows to watch. Him and Sapnap will binge watch it till the next morning many nights in a row while Dream sleeps. He crawls over to the other end of the couch, happily curling up with Patches. The kitty purrs as the male suddenly joins her in her couch spot. Her little face buries in his chest while he runs his fingers gently through her fluffy fur. Patches reminds him so much of his old cat, however she's much cuddlier and will gladly listen to his rants about her owner. She cuddles up against his torso, purring away loudly. George coos at her adorable act. The more he strokes her fur, the louder she purrs.

He lays his head down on the arm of the couch to rest. His fingers became lost in her thick fur. Dream's loud screams of fear continue to erupt from his phone. If he didn't know he is streaming, he would've fully believed he's dying. He hums quietly to Patches. Almost trying to mimic her purrs.

His eyes begin to fall closed as he watches his show. Dream would be busy for a while longer.. He's got some time for a nap. George thinks to himself as a yawn escapes his mouth. The soft rumbles of her content purrs against his chest are able to lull George into a light sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Listen man, I love you. But you need to stay here. It's for the best. Maybe.. maybe if you behave really well for Sam, you can get out. For now you need to stay here. You really fucked up out there. Not just to Tommy, but to all of us." Sapnap speaks in a low voice. The green character on his screen stays motionless with his book in hand. Dream writes something in his book before placing it away in his chest. The youngest watches the mute boy pace his cell more, waiting to see if he would respond to him. Instead, he sees him grab the clock from the frame and throw it into the lava.

"No! Dream-!" Sapnap groans at the brief sight of the clock burning up in cartoon flames before disappearing. "See, you're not behaving. Sam isn't going to give you another clock if you keep it up." He sighs, getting punched from the other. An uncomfortable silence fills the call after that.

The two characters stand in front of each other for some time. Sapnap clears his throat and shouts for Sam to tell him he's ready to leave. Dream goes back to pacing his prison cell. Seeming as it's the only thing he can do to entertain himself in a cell. He truly feels bad for the depressed boy. Constantly being abused in his cell then left alone for days without interaction. But he deserves to be there. It's all his fault anyway. Sam instructs the boy what to do to leave. Sapnap bids his last farewell to Dream. His character only stares at him. Then Sapnap's character is teleported to Sam in the entrance room.