Photo Finish

"C'mon, just another shot."

"Okay."

When George finally flew out to Florida to meet his boyfriend, the last thing he thought he'd be doing was an impromptu photo shoot in his room for his new line of merchandise. Dream had been especially enthusiastic about offering his services as a photographer.

"Have you seen my angles?" Dream scoffed, showing George his phone. "Look! This would make so many people get your merch, I swear."

George rolled his eyes. "As if they needed another reason to. Aren't I enough?"

"Okay, but like, look." George peered at the photos. Dream wasn't lying—he looked good, and it wasn't just because of his natural looks. Dream had directed him through his poses, making sure that the light reflected perfectly off his curves and showcased his clothes properly.

"That's good," George said, wide-eyed. "Okay, no, that's an understatement. You're amazing."

"Nothing but the best for my adorable boyfriend." Dream batted his eyelashes playfully, earning him a smack on the arm.

"I'll show you adorable!" George declared, poking Dream in random places on his body.

"Ah! No! George! Stop!" Dream shrieked in laughter, almost dropping his phone as he fell back onto the bed, his legs hanging off the edge. "No! Hahahahaha!!!"

George finally relented, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm not adorable," he said. "I'm hot as hell."

Dream propped himself up on his elbows. "Oh yeah?" A smirk tugged on the end of his mouth. "Prove it to me, George."

"What, my own boyfriend doesn't think I'm hot?" George grinned, resting his arms on his head and cocking his hip to the side. "Don't think I'm sexy enough?" He didn't miss the way Dream's eyes roamed over his body, his jaw slackened. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"You wouldn't mind?" Dream asked immediately, surprised. George let his pose drop for a second, thinking deeply.

"I guess it's fine," he finally replied. "Just don't share them with anyone else, okay?"

"How could I," Dream began, readying his phone, "when I could have you all to myself?"

George let him take a few snapshots, his cheeks warm and red from the compliments Dream threw his way. "Any—Any poses you'd want me to try?"

"I want..." Dream ducked his head to the side, the rest of his words inaudible to George.

"What?"

"I want you to lift your hoodie with... with your mouth."

"Oh!" His face burned brighter. "I can do that."

He pulled the hem of his hoodie with his teeth, revealing the plain black shirt he wore underneath. One hand nervously ran through his own hair. Dream's breath hitched as he took two more photographs.

"Am I doing it right?" George asked.

"You're doing so well, George," Dream whispered back, his eyes growing lidded. "You're so handsome, you know that, right?"

George giggled flusteredly. "Wait, wait— I have an idea." He removes the spit-stained hoodie and repeats the pose, this time baring his chest and his lean stomach for Dream to see. "Better?"

"Better," Dream practically growled, his grip on his phone shaking. George grinned as he let Dream take enough pictures to his heart's content.

"Any others you've got in mind?"

"I-It's fine," Dream said, breathing heavily as he scrolled through his camera roll. "I've got enough for me, and for your merch. Wanna make the post now?"