For what it's worth, I'll do it again. With no consequence I will do it again.

George was a brat. It was well known and his boys loved him for it. However, being a brat always came with beautifully painful consequences.

He had been tasked as a more mild punishment to kneel in only his underwear by his dom's feet, collar pretty on his pale throat and hands cuffed to his ankles. He looked up to Dream (master) and then to Sapnap (Sir), before shuffling around in place. There was a sharp tug on the small leather leash clipped to his collar.
"Sorry master," he mocked with a scowl. "Maybe being good is just making me bored."

"Don't care, mutt," Dream spat, giving a harsh tug to the collar, making sure to both drag and choke George, who stumbled but stayed sat on his knees, with it without shifting his gaze from his phone, still scrolling down some social media. George was being a brat and the last thing he deserved was his attention. He looked up, hearing Sapnap return from his room, and softly tugged his white hoodie until the raven-haired boy ended up sitting on his lap and looking at George with a cocky smile. George was easy to make jealous and Dream fucking loved it. "Hello babe," Dream muttered as his hands grabbed Sapnap's thighs harshly rutting his hip against his ass. His eyes didn't leave George. He felt Sapnap grumbling something before feeling a sharp tug on his hair that made him chuckle. Nick was the more dominant of the two and he knew how much he loathed being moved around if it wasn't him giving the orders.

"You fucking idiot" snapped Sapnap with a low growl. George gave a filthy scowl and glared at the raven, sure that if looks could kill his boyfriend would be dead on the floor. He kept his mouth shut, knowing he could only take so many beatings (though he could take a lot, Clay could be a wonderfully relentless sadist sometimes). He knew the pair were simply trying to make him jealous, make him regret his behaviour, but George wouldn't submit without a fight.

"We fucking talked about this, Clay" Nick warned as he broke away from the blonde's grasp to pin him down on the couch, also dragging George with him, his fist tight on the collar's leash. Sapnap made sure his hands were well-positioned and he gripped down on Dream's neck as he kissed him, hitting down hard as his hand started going under his shirt, touching the tanned soft skin. "What are you looking at, bitch?" Sapnap spat when he caught his sub looking at them with an angry little face. Nick scowled back at him before taking him by his hair. "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer, and fast." George yelped in pain and he looked up to meet Sap's eyes.
"I'm watching you whores put on a fucking porno for me, apparently Sir," George retorted. He regretted his words immediately, but the adrenaline rushing through him was like an electric shock. He kept his mouth in a sly grin.

Sapnap could barely open his mouth when he felt a harsh shove and George being yanked out of his hands as he saw Dream stand and pick up the brunet from his neck hard enough to lift him up before slamming him against the wall.

"What did you say, slut?" Clay said, more of a warning than a question, cold green eyes on his sub. George knew he had gone too far.

Sapnap gulped and accommodated himself on the sofa to watch the show that was about to start. He had submitted a few times for Dream before they found and added George as their third. Dream was scary when tested.

George froze in terror and yelped in pain as Clay slammed him to the wall. His body shrank and he whimpered.
"Fuck- fuck- I'm sorry Master, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," he rushed, his eyes wide in fear. He hadn't answered Clay's question, he realised, and raised his hand to grip his dom's wrist. He knew Sap was watching, but Clay's face was close and furious and George didn't dare break eye contact.

His hand closed even tighter around George's throat as the sub spoke. Was he scared? He hoped so. He should be.