extracurriculars

It’s late at night, much later than Dream should be staying at work, and yet he continues to slave away under lamplight at his desk, revising the corrections and marking done by his TA for his course’s most recent assignment.

In an odd sense, it was calming, creating ticks and lines and writing short notes in the margins of his students’ work, but he really shouldn’t be in his office so late.

A quiet knock on his doorframe sounds through the room. Dream doesn’t spare a glance towards the visitor, instead continuing his work.

“I thought I said to email me ahead of time if office hours were inconvenient,” Dream says to whoever was leaning in his doorway. He scribbles one last correction down on a student’s paper, and moves it to his completed pile.

“I know,” a familiar voice says, “but I didn’t think you’d exactly mind.”

Dream sets his pen down, and looks to the door. “George.”

The brunet smiles wolfishly. His arm is braced high in the doorframe, the hem of his shirt lifting to reveal the sharp line of his hip, dipping down below his jeans. “Hi professor,” George greets nonchalantly. “I had a quick question.”

Suddenly, the thought of continuing to correct work was pushed to the very back of Dream’s mind, completely disregarded as his eyes scanned over every perfect inch of George. Dream quirks an eyebrow.

“What about?” He inquires.

George shrugs, dropping his arm to his side as he strode up to Dream, closing the door behind him. “About my grades,” he says. “I thought I had been doing so well in your class, but… my B says otherwise. I was wondering if there was any way for me to maybe… make up for it? Maybe bump my grade up?”

Dream huffs out a laugh. “And what do you propose?”

George moves to sit on Dream’s desk despite the college professor’s noises of protest, but Dream makes no physical effort to stop the brunet. George crosses one leg over the other, a delicate hand resting on his knee as he leans close to Dream.

“What about some sort of… extracurricular?” George suggests. A jolt of electricity shoots up Dream’s spine, and a heat pools in his stomach.

“Extracurricular?” Dream echoes. “What kind of extracurricular were you thinking?”

George traces a finger up Dream’s shoulder, his neck, and up to his jaw. George takes Dream’s chin between his thumb and forefinger, and tilts Dream’s head upward to meet his eyes, which were dark with desire. “I think you know what I’m thinking,” George whispers, voice low and raspy. Dream swallows.

“Oh,” Dream replies dumbly.

George grins. “Oh,” he mimics. “So what do you say, prof?”

Dream’s gaze briefly flickers to George’s pink lips, soft and waiting, before he’s back to looking deep into the brunet’s expectant eyes. “I don’t quite think I understand what you mean, George.”

George leans down to press his lips against Dream’s, lustful and enthusiastic. Dream brings a hand to George’s jaw, a thumb brushing over his cheek. Dream doesn’t meet the brunet with any resistance.

“I think you know exactly what I mean,” George says against Dream’s mouth.

“Why don’t you show me, then?” Dream asks. “Just to make sure.”

George bites a swollen bottom lip, eyelids low as he looks down on Dream. A smile tugs at the corners of his mouth. “Gladly.”

George slides off the desk and kneels on the floor before Dream. Dream’s cock strains uncomfortably against the fabric of his boxers, his slacks. His green eyes are wide as he observes George’s graceful movements, as his hands drift towards Dream’s belt.