Vanilla and Cologne

Dream smelled the scent on his pillow, new and unusual. He knew why of course, he never smells like vanilla deodorant and fancy cologne. He opened his heavy eyes, blinking around. He noticed that george wasn't in the room, and texted him.

Dream :)
'George get your bbl in here'
/seen/

He sighed and went to dream's room sleepily, leaning on the doorframe. "What do you want?"

Dream looked at him with a smile "you."

He rolled his eyes and went over, sitting next to his legs on the edge of the bed.
Dream tried to seem as threatening as he could. "Don't talk to me all mean, i pay for your rent, shithead. I can change that real quick, do you want that?" He spoke in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"N-no" he hid his face, blushing very slightly.
"Oh? You blush at the stupidest things.. I literally threaten you and you probably think 'ooh dream I wish you would take me to your room and-' " he felt a hand on his mouth, so he licked it.

"Ew-! And I don't even do that, I'm not blushing either-" he looked down to hide it.
Dream saw through that and turned George towards him with a finger under his chin. "Looks like it to me~" he chuckled softly and looked him in the eyes, seeing him blush harder at the eye contact.

"F-fuck.. Just because I confessed last night doesn't mean you can do this to me.." He subconsciously bucked his hips into him, tilting his head back a bit.

Dream blushed lightly "I didn't know I could make you curse like this.. Your really making my ego go up right now.. And some other things~" he growled into his ear, pulling him onto his lap. George gasped and hid his face with a hand, whimpering loudly.

Dream smiled and held his hips down with his hands. "Is this ok?" He looked at him curiously. "Yes- please-" he snickered "my hands are big around your waist.." He moved them up and down.

George moaned softly and looked at his hands for a little too long than he should have. "T-they are.. I wonder.." He stopped his sentence, looking at him with doe eyes.

Dream smirked and moved his hand up to his chest "you were looking for a while, george.. why is that hm?" George debated taking it and sucking on his fingers, but just inspected his hand. "I don't have to tell you~" he kissed his palm, moving his hand to his neck.

"Maybe I can tell you a few things i think you like though... Size difference?" He tilted his head. Dream blushed harder and looked away, "...your smarter than most people make you out to be." he breathed out. George moved his hand to his own neck, Dream tightened his hand. "y-you like choking me too, probably accents~"

Dream breathed out after accents. "S-stop- stop calling me out-" he blushed harder. "Awweee, does someone have a accent kink? Does me swearing turn you on?" he leaned to his ear. "You like hearing this, yeah? Hearing me fucking call you out for your hot kinks?" He whispered.

Dream growled "george i will fucking rail you into the bed harder then I want to already if you don't stop-"

He blushed and paused, deciding he'd stop teasing him so he got praised. "d-dream~ please.. I'll stop being bad~" He bucked his hips again. "Please what?" He tightened his grip again. "Fuck me into the bed and tell me how good i am!" He put his head into Dream's chest. "Of course."

Dream get out from under the covers, exposing his bulge in his underwear. He pulls his hoodie down to hide it, "d-dont." He picked him up -locked his door first- then secondly put him over his desk. "Here, since you wanna be seen so bad, look at the reflection in the monitor?" He waved and george saw "mhm, i see you.." Dream chuckled "now look at me the whole time."

He held his head up with a hand around his neck so he could only see the reflection. George blushed "fuck- dreammm- do you have to?" He looked down, he noticed and pushed against his ass.