Manhunt

today they were doing another manhunt, with Georgenotfound, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, Awesamdude, and Antfrost as the hunters and obviously Dream as the runner. The hunters were collecting wood and other items they'd need to find and kill Dream before he beat the game.

"ugh, are you guys done yet??" george asked the others impatiently.

"maybe we'd be done faster if you were helping us idiot." sapnap growled.

"yeah, we would appreciate some help george." Sam agreed.

"no no, you guys got this." george smiled giving them two thumbs up before falling into a daydream about sleep, how it would feel to be back at his house in his cozy bed dozing off underneath the covers.

"george? come on we're going to go get food." Ant spoke up, shaking george out of his thoughts.

-

the hunters made their way to a beautiful forest, bright green trees, colorful flowers, and sheep, a lot of sheep.

"YES. let's go get some meat!" Sapnap slowly crept towards the peaceful animals, getting pulled back by a hand on his shoulder.

"we are not killing those animals! they're so cute and they didn't do anything wrong!" Bad frowned.

"so what are we going to live off of? apples?" sapnap asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"if we have to. yes." Bad said.

"guys stop fighting i'm hungry, and Bad, we have to do this or we'll die." george told the older.

"f-fine but i'm not watching this.." bad whimpered.

"alright. let's go boys" sapnap pulled out his sword and him, sam and ant slowly approached the happy family of sheep.

george however just wanted to relax, so he sat down and leaned against a tree.

he didn't know what it was but he had a weird feeling that someone was watching him, so he looked around but saw nothing at all except his three friends getting trampled by sheep and badboyhalo laughing at them.

he let out a small laugh too before he was pulled behind the tree and a hand was pushed against his mouth. george looked up and saw the familiar green eyed man. the one and only, Dreamwastaken.

They both then heard footsteps approach near where they were.

"where is George?..." Ant's voice asked.

"grge... grge..? where you at?" sapnap called out.

"you better keep your pretty mouth shut georgie." dream whispered, sending multiple shivers down the british man's spine.

"hm i don't know where he is. but he'll find us, we're supposed to find dream anyway. not george." sam told the others, and he heard their footsteps fade away.

DONT LEAVE ME HERE. george thought.

"please don't kill me." george begged once the taller removed his hand from the brit's mouth.

"why shouldn't i? you're in my way." dream examined george.

"i- we're best friends?" george tried.

"it's just a game of manhunt georgie.. death'll only hurt for a second." dream whispered, and george pulled back. attempting to escape but failing. "don't try anything with me. i can kill you right here and now." dream said lowering his voice and pressing his axe to the side of george's neck, causing a small drop of blood to fall down the pale skin.

"please.. don't kill me." george felt so helpless and desperate in this moment.

"you didn't tell me why i shouldn't." dream hummed and drew the axe away, leaning down to kiss the wound and lick the tiny bit of blood that fell from george's neck.