cry, princess

Dream had specifically asked for the booth right at the back of the dimly lit restaurant, far away from prying eyes. Seats with their backs to the rest of the customers to ensure as much privacy as one might get in public.

He’d done this on purpose; at first it was out of respect for George. The brunette was unsure about public display of affection so the mere premise of doing something like this in public shook him to the core. But after Dream saw what he was wearing, he knew that the secluded area was more of a courtesy for the other customers. They definitely would be disturbed if they so much as looked over to the couple and saw the sexual prowess of both of them.

“See something you like?” George asked his boyfriend, who was staring at his sensuous thighs peeking out underneath his pastel green dress, the thigh matching garter squeezing the flesh around it. He bit his lip, looking up at Dream's dazed face, but he knew that what Dream wanted was hidden underneath the dress, not what he could see.

“As beautiful as you look right now, all I want to do is rip that fucking dress off and devour you.” Dream growled in response, the restaurant fading into the background as if it were an all surrounding television and George was the only real thing he’d seen all day.

“You’re the one who made me wear this dress… And what’s underneath.” George whispered the last part, ever so slightly lifting up the hem of the dress to tease the fringe of his blue lace panties.

Earlier that day, the two love birds had gone out for a nice lunch at the mall, when George spotted a shop which sparked his interest, and dragged Dream over to check it out- not realising George was taking him towards a sex shop. In the end, George got his way, like the brat he is, by having Dream spend money on some new lingerie and a couple of toys they could incorporate into their sex lives. George, obviously, thanked him by putting a little show on for him once they got back to his apartment, modeling his new purchases as he grinded his gorgeously tempting ass on Dream.

“You’re killing me, George.” He layed an innocent hand on George’s thigh and softly rubbed it up and down, squeezing the flesh between his fingers. Dream turned to read the menu, keeping his hand on his possession, and, like George, he was having a hard time actually reading the words due to the lighting.

But the lack of visibility was perfect for what they had planned to do. He knew George would feel more comfortable sitting in the dark tucked away at the back of the room rather than out in the open where anybody could see them.

Especially with the vibrating buttplug stuffed up his ass.

“I’m killing you?” George scoffed, shifting around trying to get himself comfortable, “I don’t see you with your ass stuffed full and someone else in control of it.”

“If you behave, you’ll have more than just a butt plug up your ass later.” Dream muttered, loud enough for George to hear, but he said nothing. He was uncomfortable enough being out in public with his hole being stimulated every time he moved, but it would be worse for him to misbehave. Particularly when Dream had the control for the vibrator on him, and could turn it on any minute.

This whole ordeal was new to George. Him and Dream had only been together for a few months, and were still exploring their sexual desires but Dream had suggested today, after he was conned into buying the neon green butt plug for George, that it would only be fair for him to wear his new toy out in public. They both seemed into it, but George was starting to get slightly uncomfortable.

“Dream, I'm not sure about this.” He whispered, looking around the restaurant scanning the other customers wearily. Nobody was taking any notice of them at all. It was as if they were the only two people in the world. But that didn’t ease George. Any sound he made could potentially be heard by somebody, and even though that thought excited George, it also made him want to get up and leave.

Dont read this, this is just for stories i want readOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara