Fondness for a Little Monster

The forest was quiet and peaceful, which was exactly why Dream liked to visit it so much. The world around him was so loud and continuous,  and sometimes it was nice to take a leisurely stroll through the trees, just to enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature. He took in a deep breath of the crisp, fresh air, savoring every aspect of the woods. The bright green of the trees, the soft crunch of leaves under his feet, the gentle breeze, and the-

A strange squawk yanked him out of his found tranquility, and he screwed his face up with confusion. It wasn’t anything like he had heard before. It sounded like a frustrated and desperate sound, which wasn’t something he associated with animals, and, though it was pretty loud, there was no evidence of anything large enough in his line of sight.

It came again, and it was immediately clear it wasn’t any animal Dream knew of. That time, it was a desperate whine, and it was emanating from a large bush to his left. Curiosity took him, overwhelming his desire for a calm walk, and he went to investigate.

Finding the source wasn’t difficult. The creature was loud, and every moment brought another needy keen to shiver the branches. It was moving around quite a bit, and the whole bush shook with it as it did. Dream started to spread the branches apart, trying to find the thing that could be making all that noise, and finally came across… a fairy.

It was a tiny thing, only a few inches taller than Dream’s hand, with gossamer blue wings that fanned slowly behind it as it worked. Its skin was pale, with a shock of dark hair and a delicate bone structure that made it almost painfully beautiful. It was also completely naked, stroking its hard cock with a dainty hand and fucking its ass with the stem of a dandelion. From the expression, the constant movement, and the whimpers, the stem wasn’t doing what it needed to.

Despite that, and the growing erection in his pants, Dream didn’t want to interfere. It was wild enough to find a fairy outside of a book, let alone a horny one, and he didn’t want to push his luck. From what he knew, it wasn’t good to mess with the fae, or even really interact with them. He took a step back, intending to let go of the branches and leave the poor creature to its own devices.

Then its eyes flew open, one blue and one brown, to pin him where he was standing. “What are you doing?” For such a small being, its voice was loud . Almost as loud and clear as any other human’s would be. He also caught the lilt of a slight accent, though it was hard to place.

“N-nothing, sorry! I just… You were making noise and I wanted to see what was… Sorry to… um… interrupt,” Dream stammered, already trying to back away again, even as his gaze kept dropping to the pretty sight of the fairy fucking itself.

It grinned, flashing surprisingly sharp teeth. “Do you like what you’re seeing, big boy?”

Dream’s jaw dropped open at that. How could he admit to being turned on by something like this? He settled for snapping his mouth shut and saying nothing.

In one swift motion, it pulled the stem out of its ass and flew up, hovering at Dream’s eye level. Up that close, he could see more details, like the spray of freckles, the sharp jaw, and the hunger that had settled into its eyes. “I think you do like it! And there’s nothing wrong with that. I might be small, but I’m probably older than you.”

“Uh, good to know…” Though somehow, Dream didn’t feel reassured. Surely, he couldn’t fuck a fairy, right?

Right?

It didn’t seem to think there was an issue, though. “Do you want to help me?”

“Uh… Um… Well…” It was so pretty, and he definitely wanted to see what they could figure out together, but how would they even do it?