hold you like your mine

George waited until he heard the water spraying against the basin of the tub to pry his sweaty body off the fabric of the couch. Though he never heard the door close, the splashing of water on the tile made George suspect Dream had started without him.

He didn’t blame him, though. He did take a long break, after all.

George’s socks padded across the house to the bathroom, peeking in through the cracked door. Dream had the curtain shut, but his shadow was visible moving behind the thin fabric. It made George’s heart race.

Stepping inside slowly, George abandoned his sticky clothes at the door next to Dream’s. The air hung hot against him, humidity clinging to his already sweaty skin.

George contemplated speaking up, making his presence known to the other in the shower, but opted against it.

With a single quick motion, George grasped the curtain, pulling it back. Dream stood with his face in the water stream, eyes screwed shut as he let the shower pour through his hair.

“Dream..?” George said softly after a moment.

Dream stepped back, wiping his eyes clear. He squinted at George briefly, then his face softened.

“Oh!” A smile tugged at the corner of Dream’s lips, “Nice of you to show up. I thought I’d have to take care of this all by myself.”

George watched Dream gesture down, following his hand with his eyes. His cheeks heated up quickly as he caught Dream’s dick in his gaze. It was just as big as he remembered from the couch.

“W-well, I’m glad I came, then.” George swallowed nervously.

Dream took his hand softly, his wet skin slippery against George’s. He pulled George into the shower, closing the curtain behind them and darkening the small space a bit.

A sudden wave of nerves hit George all at once. This was something he fantasized about for such a long time— something out of a dream— and somehow, it was happening right now. It was all he had wanted, and he really didn’t want to fuck up.

Dream let George stand under the stream of water, soaking his hair and back. It scorched the gross feeling off his body and relieved his tense muscles.

They soon became tight again, as Dream’s hands ran their way down his sides softly. His body closed the gap between the two smoothly, hips rolling forward to meet Dream’s. The heat of Dream’s erection quickly brought George’s own to life.

“You look good with wet hair.” Dream commented under his breath.

George put his head down a bit, chuckling softly. Dream always found a way to make everything endearing.

“Thank you.” George replied quietly.

Dream’s hand wandered up to cup George’s jaw in his hand, tilting his head up. George’s eyes followed, meeting Dream’s gaze. The tension was enough to make George hold his breath.