Seriously (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

Warning this is smut

You walk in the empty house angry. You hadn't gotten any alone time with Josh recently and it was starting to piss you off. Josh and Tyler had been attached at the hip since they got home from tour. Which was ridiculous considering there wasn't much time and you wanted to spend it with your boyfriend. You understood they're best friends but you were sexually frustrated. It had been weeks since you and Josh were intimate. You miss it. Josh comes in soon after, alone for once. He looks at you and furrows his eyebrows, confused at your furious expression.
You walk up to him and slam your lips on to his. Shocked at first, he doesn't respond. Your hands roam his chest and you grab the bottom of his shirt an lift it over his head. Your lips trace wet trails down his chest and you reach his waist band. You quickly pull his shorts down. "Y/n, I'm supposed to be going out with Tyler." He says looking down at you, biting his lip. You ignore him, beginning to palm him through his shorts and looking up at him with seductive eyes. His phone rings and he grabs it to press accept. "Oh, hey! Tyler!" Josh conceals a moan as he looks down at you with warning eyes. Rolling his boxers down, you grab his now hard on and lick the shaft. Josh tilts his head back and gasps. "L-look Ty. I don't think I can make it tonight." Josh says with dark eyes. You take him in your mouth, hallowing your cheeks. You bob your head slowly, circling your tongue around the head. "Tyler, I can't come!" He says frustrated. You pull back and smile with satisfaction. Josh hangs up and slams his phone down on the kitchen table. "You think you're so funny, don't you."
Josh grabs you by your hair and stands you up. You lick your lips and smirk, knowing you didn't let him cum. He rips your shirt off, un-clipping your bra with one hand, picking you up and sitting you on the counter. He rips down your panties and keeps your skirt and sneakers on. Gripping your thighs, he throws them over his shoulders and puts his head between your legs. He licks everywhere except where you want him to the most. He smugly looks at you. "Did you really think I was going to pleasure you, after you just teased me like that?" He chuckles. He sits down and tells you to come to him, bending over his knee. The first strike was the worst, your ass turning bright red as he slaps it. He tells you to count seven with him, so you do. After he finishes he pushes your head down over the kitchen counter and positions himself at your entrance, slamming himself inside you with no warning.
You scream in pleasure as he keeps moving, he grabs your arms and holds them behind your back, bucking his hips back as you arch your pack, overcome with euphoria. Josh grabs your hair in a makeshift pony tail, pulling you closer to him. His other arm raps around your stomach, pulling you as close as possible. "Josh." You can barely say, trying to tell him your about to cum. He gets what your saying and slows down, torturing you as he does it. Your moans come louder, begging him to go faster. You whine, incoherently. He doesn't obey. Instead he slowly brings you to your climax, you slam your hips back and your mouth makes an 'o' shape as you cum. Josh's loud moans let you know he does the same. You retire to the couch after grabbing Josh's sweater. "I think I should hang out with Tyler less often." He chuckles. "I'm sorry babe. I just really needed you." You say shyly. "If you wanted me so bad you could've just told me." He laughs loudly. "Seriously?" You roll your eyes.

Credit to isle-of-flightless-dunxs on tumblr