Backstage (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

Josh and I have always flirted back and forth, but tonight something's different. When he comes to me for touchups in between sets he stares at me with his big brown eyes, smiling with that big smile that takes up his entire face making it hard for me to concentrate.
Migraine had just ended when Josh runs up to with his hair everywhere and his red eye makeup smeared across his face, "Things got a little crazy out there," he laughs. I smile starting to work wonders on him. I finish as fast as possible so he could get back on stage, when I'm done he thanks me by hugging me with his sweaty rock hard body. I act like I'm grossed out but really I can't stop fantasising about having that sweaty body on top of me every night. "Thanks babe," he calls out as sprints back on stage.
The boys are on their last song of the night and I'm watching from the side of the stage when Josh glances over and catches my eye. He stares at me for what seemed like eternity, laughs, and looks back to the crowd. Flustered, I make my way back to his dressing room where I take off his makeup before he showers after every show. I can hear that Trees is almost over so I sit patiently on his couch daydreaming about something unimportant. Suddenly the door bursts open with an exhausted pair of boys behind it, causing me to gasp. Tyler and Josh are deep in conversation when they finally notice me sitting on the couch. Tyler then says something about how Josh and I are always flirting, but er barely notice because we were lost in each other's eyes. A few minutes later they finish discussing the show and Josh follows Tyler to the door as they say their last remarks. Sitting next to me, he asks,
"So did you like the show?"
I reply, "I loved it, you guys looked like you were having so much fun!"
"It was the most exciting when I saw you watching.."
My face turns a bright shade of red, I laugh it off and start removing his makeup. He winks as he gets up heads to the shower and yells,
"Be here when I get out!"
Confused, I stay in my spot listening to him sing along to his own songs in the shower. He's taking forever so I start to gather my things as I hear the water shut off. Not even a minute later he's out of the bathroom with just a towel and his dripping wet body. I'm almost at the door when he grabs me and shoves me against the wall.
"I told you to be here when I got out."
He insists.I stumble over my words when I say "I didn't think you were serious." Suddenly I could tell how serious he was as he pushed up against me and I could feel the growing bulge between his legs. As he pushes me harder against the wall, I can't help but go in for a kiss. He leans back smiling his big smile, looks at me, then my lips, then he crashes our lips together once more. This time the kiss is more intense and I feel myself getting hotter with every passing second. His tongue forced it's way into my awaiting mouth. I allow the entrance and slowly start to bite his lip. He lets out a moan and lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, causing his soaking towel to fall.
Unfazed by what just happened, he starts to feel his way around my body, starting at my back and making his way up to my chest. Using one hand to hold me up, he used his other to grab handfuls of my breast, hungry for more. We let out a moan at the same time which caused me to claw his back in response. My action caused him to rip my shirt off my body. The kiss intensifies and the next thing I know, I'm left in my underwear. We break away from the kiss and start examining each others naked bodies. My face starts to turn bright red as I finally look down and see his throbbing length. I feel my bra fall to the floor, staring at is face there is a look of satisfaction as he looks at my bare chest.
His mouth moves to my chest and he starts tracing my sensitive breast with his tongue. My head tilts back with pleasure as I grasp at his biceps, I needed more. He could sense my need and walked us over to the couch, laying me down gently. He climbs on top of me and starts to kiss me again, his tongue feeling every inch of my mouth. His hands start to travel down my torso to my panties as he kisses me harder. His fingers play with my lacy thong and I can't help but moan the word 'please'. He stops suddenly looking at me in the eyes.
"Am I sensing some begging?"
I cry out again and he rips off my panties and doesn't hesitate when he pushes two fingers into my sweet spot.
As he pumps his fingers in and out as I reach down for his throbbing member. When I reach it he lets out a loud moan like I've never heard. We're both almost at our peak moment when there's a quiet knock on the door.
"Damn!" Josh exclaims breathlessly as he gets up and walks bare assed to the door. Peaking his head out the door he yells back in.
"It's just Tyler!"
'Just Tyler?' I think to myself.
They're at the door for what seems like forever when finally I see Tyler wink at Josh and walk away. Josh turns around slowly, smirking a devilish grin as I sit naked on the couch.
"Where were we?" He asks, his energy suddenly bouncing back.
"We were ab-" he cuts me off by pinning me on my back, hands over my head. He starts to leave trails of kisses from my neck all the way down to my sweet center. When he reaches my core with his mouth I am squirming underneath him. Breathlessly, I let out "I'm about to-" he cuts me off by bringing his head back up to my mouth. He kisses me deeply as I feel my way up his muscular back.
"Tastes good doesn't it?" he lets out.
I grin underneath him and give him a look filled with lust. He can tell that I'm ready for the whole thing and he positions himself at my entrance.
"You ready?" he asks.
"I'm ready!" I almost scream.
He teases me by rubbing his tip up and down my folds, "I've been wanting to do this for so long now." As he finishes his sentence he rams his full length inside me holding nothing back. I let out a loud scream, causing him to cover my mouth with his hand.
"Not so loud.." He breathes, replacing his hand with his mouth.
His slow thrusts turn faster each go and I feel myself coming close. His rhythm reaches its fastest peak as he grunts after each forceful pound. I rip my nails down his back causing him to groan louder. Feeling him go deeper and faster I reach my climax, which throws him over the edge. His thrusts become sloppy as I feel him explode inside of me. He stops suddenly inside me as he kissed me gently on the forehead, pulling himself out of my body. He gets off the couch
"We need to do that more often." he says.
I start to get up, my face beat red. he throws me one of his t-shirts to wear out of the room. I laugh and pull it over my head, walking out the door. I hear a cough in the hallway, startled, I look over to see Tyler leaning against the wall. Blushing, I give him a shy smile and he just winks as I move past.

Credit to topugonfuckmegood on Tumblr