Mouth (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You're cuddled up on the sofa, your head in Josh's lap as you watch Varsity Blues; it was one of your favorite movies since you saw it as a child, but you'd never let Josh know that. His fingers are playing with your hair, delicately enough to almost make you fall asleep right there, but when he shifts his thighs slightly, you groan softly, setting your hand on his knee to make him stop moving.
"Sorry," he mutters. "Were you asleep?"
"Almost," you whisper.
"Oh, well, that's a shame," he replies. "Real shame." You can tell from the tone of his voice and the way that his fingers are now gently rubbing your shoulder that he's trying to lead you into asking him what he's talking about. You don't give in to his trap immediately, instead focus on the movie, deflecting his comment; you feel him shift around again, as if he's trying to discreetly get your attention.
"What is it, Josh?" you sigh.
"Nothing," he replies. Again, the tone of his voice is telling: he's pouting to gain sympathy. You let out a groan, rolling over to set on your stomach; you settle your arms on his thigh and rest your head on top of them so you can peer up at Josh. He's looking at the television, pretending that he's not paying attention to you.
"Josh," you say. "Look at me." He turns his attention to you, trying to hide the grin that's beginning to creep up on his lips. "What is it?" you repeat.
"I wanted to do something."
"Like what?"
"Don't worry about it," he mumbles. "You're too tired."
"Joshua William Dun," you say. "You'd better tell me right now."
"Okay, fine," he says, shuddering at your words. "I hate when you call me by my full name."
"That's why I do it."
"I was thinking...maybe you could..." He trails off, scratching the back of his neck.
"Say it."
"Sit on my face." You stare at him for a moment, seeing him avoiding eye contact with you while his cheeks flush.
"You want me to sit on your face, huh?" you ask, biting your lip. He nods his head, still refusing to look at you, instead focusing on the television again. "Okay," you say. Josh's head snaps in your direction, eyes wide as if he didn't expect you to agree to his request. He looks eager, excited, but then his face changes to something more concerned. "What is it?" you ask, sitting up on your knees beside him.
"I want to get you off only using my mouth," he explains. "So I need you to pin my hands down so I'm not tempted to use them." Your face heats up at the thought of having some control over Josh; he was always the dominant one in sexual situations, and for him to demand that you incapacitate his hands, as he generally did for you, makes your stomach twist into knots. "Do you think you can do that?" he asks, lowly.
"Y-yes, sir." You always knew that when he was turned on, you were only to refer to him as 'sir' and refrain using his real name; it would wind him up even more, making him even more ravenous.
"Good," he says.
He moves from the couch and lays on his back on the floor, in the center of the room. Once he's settled, he peers at you, waiting for you to join him. You stand from the couch, slipping your shorts and panties off of your legs; you walk towards him, lowering yourself down so you were resting with your knees straddling his head.
Josh stretches his arms out on the floor above his head, staring up at you; taking the hint, you wrap your fingers around his thick wrists, pinning them down to the floor. It's a strange feeling to have any sort of control of Josh, but when you notice the look in his eyes, it's clear that he's aroused by it.
From this new position, you realize that you have more power than you originally thought you would have, and from the way that Josh is looking at you, he doesn't realize it yet. He licks his lips, waiting for you to lower yourself down onto him but instead you opt to tease him.
You shift yourself, lowering your core towards his face, watching the way he licks his lips and grins at the sight of you, already wet for him. You don't move close enough for Josh to be able to reach you, and with his hands incapacitated, he can't make you do what he wants. He tips his head up in an attempt to get closer, but you're just far enough away from him that he cannot reach you.
"I give you an inch and you take a mile, huh?" he asks. "You think that if I wanted to that I couldn't overpower you anyway and get what I want?"
"I'm sure you could," you grin. "But you know how much fun I have teasing you."
"You'd better let me taste that pussy before you get yourself in trouble."
"Yes, sir," you grin.
Finally, you settle onto him not putting your full weight down at first, but enough to allow Josh to get a taste of you. He trails his tongue slowly from your entrance to your clit, sending a shiver through your body; he flicks his tongue over your clit a few times before moving back to your entrance, pushing his tongue into you. Your fingers tighten around his wrists, sighing softly.
"Come closer," he mutters. "I have to get my tongue deeper."
You press yourself closer to him, watching between your legs as Josh cuts his eyes to your face; you can tell that he's grinning, as he slowly works his tongue into you. He lets out a soft, groan, closing his eyes and rocking his head so he can delve his tongue deeper into you.
"Mmm, Josh." You hear him growl between your thighs, eyes opening again so he can glare at you; immediately, you realize your mistake, and hurry to correct yourself. "I'm sorry, sir," you mutter. "It feels so good, please don't stop."
Josh groans, pressing his open mouth to your clit, lapping at it, breathing hard against you. He suddenly tugs his hands, as if he's trying to break from your grasp, but he lets out a groan when he feels your grip tighten on his wrists.
He begins to suck on your clit now, and your hands move so your fingers are laced with his, still pinning him down. When you move, your hips are pressed closer to him, and you begin to very softly grind yourself on his face. As you do this, you hear Josh moan against you, squeezing your fingers as he toys with your clit even faster.
"Fuck, don't stop," you gasp, closing your eyes and tipping your head back. You circle your hips faster, pressing down harder against Josh's face just to hear his muffled moans.
Suddenly, Josh overpowers you, snatching his hands from your grip and hooking them around your thighs so he could bury his face against you. As he moves faster, fingers now digging into your thighs as he keeps you still, you struggle not to moan too loud; Josh, as if he could sense you holding back, smacks your backside hard.
"Jesus!" you gasp, leaning over him and pressing your hands to the floor.
You continue to roll against Josh's face as best as you can, but Josh holds you so firmly against his face, you don't have the ability to move as much as you'd like. When you feel your climax creeping closer, one of your hands grabs a handful of Josh's hair and yanks hard. You moan loudly, nails digging into the carpet below you and letting go of your moans as loud as you can. Josh hums his approval, muttering incoherently against you.
Your climax courses through you, your muscles on fire as you continue to grind yourself against Josh's face; he's moaning just as loud as you are, locking you in place so you can ride out your orgasm. You place both of your hands on the floor above Josh's head, bracing yourself as you try to come down from your high.
"Mmmm," Josh hums, slapping you hard on your backside. You yelp, body still tender from your climax; you peer down at him, seeing him grinning up at you. Quickly, you roll off of him, laying on the floor beside him; when you tip your head to look at him, he's smiling at you still while he licks the taste of you from his lips
"You're never gotten me off without using your fingers before," you mutter, running your hands through your hair. "You're like a wizard with that tongue, aren't you?"
"I can never get enough of the way you taste," he says, with a soft chuckle. "We're gonna have to do that a lot more often."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr