Drabble 004 (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

Josh didn't always wear his lip ring, which disappointed you greatly. Often times, when you guys were beginning to get intimate, he would pause to take it out, much to your dismay. You loved making out with him while he had it in, the cold metal against your lips and tongue drove you crazy; all it made you think about was how it would feel on other parts of your body.
You're laying on the couch, Josh on top of you, kissing you gently; his hands are all over you, stroking along your hips and your breasts. The kiss begins to heat up quickly, tongues and teeth becoming involved, and that's when it happens. Josh sits back for a moment, starting to remove his lip ring, so you immediately stop him.
"Why don't you leave it in?" you ask. He stares at you for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders.
"My ex didn't like how it felt," he explains. "She always asked me to take it out, so I guess it's a force of habit." You keep your eyes on his face for a moment, hoping he would understand what you were getting at; finally, he cracks a smile, showing off his perfect teeth. "You want me to go down on you...so you can see how it feels, don't you?" he asks.
"Yeah," you whisper, nodding your head.
Josh grins wider, kneeling between your thighs and helping you remove your shorts and panties. As soon as the clothing is on the floor, Josh is settling lower between your thighs, beginning to stroke his fingers along your folds.
When you feel his breath on your skin, you look down at him, watching the focused look on his face when he dips his head closer to you, dragging his tongue across your clit. He starts to suck on your clit sloppily to make certain you feel the metal of his piercing.
You moan softly, spreading your legs wider and grasping a handful of his hair, desperate to get him closer so you can feel more. Josh drags his mouth down, trailing his tongue around your entrance; he plants open mouth kisses to your folds, mouth working unlike he ever had done before. The feeling of the cold metal teasing your hot, slick skin makes your head reel.
Josh begins to suck on your clit again, puckering his lips to make sure you can still feel his piercing. When his fingers slip into your entrance, you gasp, arching up from the sofa; his movements become quick and desperate, trying to get you to reach your climax faster than you expected.
He continues to work you, hard, fast, sloppy, until you feel your orgasm approaching. Josh moans against your core when you finally reach your high, bucking against his face to get as much friction as possible. He pulls back, looking down at you with a grin while he licks the taste of you off of his lips, teasing his lip ring just to keep you riled up.
"How was that?" he asks.
"Maybe you should get your tongue pierced too," you suggest. "Double the pleasure."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr