Best undressed (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

Water rushed down against your skin, hair tousled between your fingers, soapy suds sliding down your back, steam rising from the shower, your lips pressed together, eyes closed, humming a soft tune of a song your boyfriend had been caught listening to earlier that day. Warm showers were always something you enjoyed, the way the water glided down your body, messy hair cascading down your shoulders, steamy hot air surrounding you, able to close your eyes and be alone. Although you had enjoyed some pretty amazing shower sessions with your boyfriend Josh in the past, you had to admit that sometimes being alone was just as pleasurable.
As you rinsed yourself off and stepped out of the shower, you looked in the mirror, drawing a smiley face in the foggy glass simply for your own amusement, then snatching a towel and wrapping it around your body. You walked out of the bathroom and stepped into your bedroom, picking up your phone and eyes going wide. "Fuck," you gasped.
"Something wrong, sweetheart?" Josh raised an eyebrow, turning around to reveal his outfit, a fine tuxedo with a tie to match your outfit. "Oh gosh."
"Yeah," you gulped nervously. "I'm going to make us so fucking late. In fact, I think we already are. Geez, I am so sorry."
"Hey, it's okay," Josh reassured.
"Not it's not," you argued, crossing your arms over your chest. "Dammit I even called to make sure you were already dressed when you came home from work and that I'd be ready for you to pick me up and I just feel-"
"Sweetie, it's fine. Really," Josh insisted, sitting on the edge of the bed across from where you were standing, nervously biting your lower lip. "We have dinner with Tyler and Jenna every month. I'm sure being a little late once won't totally ruin our relationship with them. They're very forgiving."
"No, no, no," you shook your head, closing your eyes tight, cursing yourself over and over in your head. "You don't understand. Jenna's been trying to get these reservations for months. It's one of the fanciest restaurants in town and they're constantly busy, I can't believe I'm already running late."
"Y/n, trust me. It's going to be okay," Josh explained.
"Why didn't you knock on the door and tell me?" you groaned.
"I just got home," he told you. "I thought you were just in the bathroom or something. I didn't know you were taking a shower."
"I'm so screwed," you muttered under your breath, running a hand through your hair. "Please call Tyler and tell him we're on our way. I've got to get dressed."
"Babe," Josh eyed you up and down slowly. "I'm telling you, honest, it's fine."
"Shut up and call him," you insisted, rushing over to your closet and trying to find the dress you had agreed on wearing for over a week now. Your stupid ass ruined everything, and it was something you and Jenna had planned for almost forever, everything down to the smallest detail. You felt like crying, but forced yourself to suck it up, try to clear your mind, forget about it, and instead, use as much time as you had right now to change things and make it right. You were so angry at yourself, knowing you had already fucked everything up. You fumbled for the dress, finally picking the hanger out of the closet and taking a step back when you felt two arms snake around your hips, pulling your back so it was pressed against his chest.
"I think you need to lose the towel, sweetheart," Josh whispered in your ear.
"I think you need to prioritize," you narrowed your eyes, turning around and pushing him back.
"I am," he nodded. "You've always been my number one priority."
"Jenna's going to be pissed," you grumbled.
"No she's not," he rolled his eyes. You discarded your towel and Josh instantly smirked, eyes gazing at your exposed body. "Besides, we're already late anyways."
"Exactly. That means we need to hurry the hell up," you argued. You paced over to the dresser, tugging it open and bending down to pick up your bra and underwear, Josh raising his eyebrows and eyeing you carefully. "Oh stop it. We don't have time for this."
"We always have time for this," Josh reminded. You glared at him and slid on your panties, watching as he skillfully removed his tie from around his neck, then the suit jacket.
"We're supposed to be getting dressed," you snapped, fixing on your bra as he began to unbutton his shirt. "Not undressed."
"I know," he shrugged, undoing the last button and tossing the dress shirt across the bed.
"Josh," you hissed, grabbing your dress and stepping into it, pulling it up towards your body as he unbuckled his pants, unzipping them, slowly sliding them down as you adjusted your dress. "What the fuck are you doing?"
"You tell me," he winked, kicking off his pants and walking over to you slowly.
"Joshua," you stated his name more forcefully this time, trying to stay serious and angry. "Put on your goddamn clothes. We're so fucking late." It took every particle within your being not to stop and stare at his chest, the way his muscles accentuated his tattoo sleeve, how wonderful he looked, how you just wanted to run your hands down his skin and kiss him all over. No, you couldn't think about that. You had to get to the restaurant and you needed to do it now.
"Mmm I think I'd rather stay in for the night," he insisted. "I mean, my clothes are off, I'm kind of comfortable, and you look really lovely in that dress. Kind of makes me want to see what's underneath again, for a longer period of time than the last maybe. I mean, you did get dressed sort of quick-"
"Goodness gracious, Josh!" you finally lost it, rage boiling up inside of you, fists clenched at your sides. "We plan a dinner for how many weeks and then we can't even get there on time, much less get dressed? This is ridiculous!"
"You're cute when you're angry," he smiled, managing to somehow look past all the fury overflowing from inside you.
"Shut up," you maintained your glare, glancing down for a split second to realize he had a hard on before flickering your eyes up to meet his, still trying to fight the temptation.
"Come on baby, you know you want to," he sighed, slowly moving his hand down his chest to his boxers. He dipped his thumb underneath the fabric, outlining the waistband, slowly moving it lower, exposing his hips. "I'm already hard."
"Fuck it," you instantly placed your lips on his, both of you sharing an open mouthed, passionate, desperate kiss. He quickly went to work on the zipper of your dress, tugging down the fabric and picking you up out of it, placing you onto the mattress of the bed and laying down on top of you.
"Shouldn't have even bothered getting dressed," he mumbled in between greedy kisses.
"I should've known," you chuckled, kissing him one last time before his lips trailed down your neck, nipping at your skin and gliding his tongue across the pain and replacing it with pleasure, leaving hickeys as he traveled towards your breasts, unhooking your bra and sliding that off of your shoulders before grazing his teeth past one of your nipples, massaging your other breast with his hand.
"So beautiful," he barely breathed as he placed kisses on your chest.
"Shit," you gasped, tilting your head back into the pillows as he started to move lower, palms slowly gliding down your stomach, pressing soft kisses to your belly, then your waist, and lower, until his thumbs hooked the waistband of your panties and slid them down. Before you could even say another word his mouth was on your core, licking stripes up and down your folds, making you let out a loud moan. "Holy fuck, Josh."
"That's right, y/n," he mumbled, moving his hand over your entrance and slowly inserting a finger, pumping it in and out, flicking his tongue against your skin. "Say my name."
"Oh god, Josh," you moaned even louder, him inserting another finger and picking up the pace, his tongue tracing circles over your clit, making you grab fistfuls of his hair, tugging at it desperately. You were so close to cumming when he pulled away, making you whimper for more, and he licked his lips, smirking as he slowly sucked your fluids off his fingers, remaining eye contact with you the entire time.
"You want this, baby?" he stroked a hand over his clothed cock. "You sure you don't want to go to the dinner? I mean, if you really insist, I'm pretty sure you were set on going. I'm sure we can just-"
"No," you shook your head. "Josh, don't tease me."
"I don't know," he looked away innocently. "Maybe you're right. Maybe it's best we just go back, apologize, still try to make it."
"Shut up," you demanded, turning him over onto the mattress so you were straddling his hips, tugging down his boxers and sliding them off his ankles, tossing them off of the bed. "I want to fuck you so bad. You keep tempting me, keep teasing me, I can't take it anymore. I need you."
"Then do it," he stared at me, brown eyes intimidating and overwhelming yet so fucking tempting. "If you want it so badly babe, all you need to do is fuck me. Fuck me good and fuck me hard."
"Whatever you say," you smirked, carefully taking his dick in your hands and lining him up with your entrance before pushing down, sliding every inch inside of you, gasping and tilting your head up, listening to Josh let out a soft moan.
"Oh fuck y/n," he bit down on his lower lip. "Ride me, baby. Fuck me so good."
"You don't have to say it twice," you narrowed your eyes, thrusting your hips and pushing him even deeper, moving up and down. His hands gripped your waist, pushing you faster, harder, putting you at an even quicker pace. With every thrust you grew closer, your legs trembling, gasps and moans starting to get harder to restrain. Josh was a mess too, and you could feel from the way his movements began to get sloppy, more desperate, both of you barely hanging on.
"Shit," he moaned as you both orgasmed, riding out waves of euphoria as you both came, your sweaty and exhausted body soon collapsing on top of his, the two of you trying to regain a steady breath. "Dammit you feel so good, y/n."
"Totally worth it," you let out a light chuckle, his arms wrapping around you and placing a soft kiss to your forehead. "What are we going to tell Tyler and Jenna though?"
"We'll figure something out," Josh reassured. Just then, his phone rang from the nightstand and you both stared at it. "Maybe I should get it. It's Tyler after all."
"Yeah," you sighed, reaching for it and then handing it to Josh. You were surprised there weren't any missed phone calls or texts.
"Hey Ty, look I'm so sorry-" Josh began to say but Tyler was already speaking.
"I'm so sorry, look, Jenna and I got a little distracted and I guess we weren't keeping track of time. We didn't make it to the reservations, I'm so sorry dude, you must've been waiting forever," Tyler quickly explained. Josh blinked for a few seconds, staring at you and then laughing. "Wait. You're not mad?"
"It's kind of a funny story," Josh stifled a laugh. "Me and y/n never ended up making it either. We sort of had the same predicament you guys did."
"Ah, I'm not sure it was quite the same," Tyler insisted with a small chuckle. "I'm sure you both had quite the uh, distraction though, too."
"Believe me, I did," Josh grinned. "Anyways, we'll do dinner some other time I'm guessing?"
"Sure," Tyler decided. "Anyways, you two enjoy your uh, whatever it is you're doing."
"Why? What were you two doing?" Josh raised an eyebrow inquisitively.
"Watching a movie," Tyler stuttered.
"You sure it was a movie?" Josh persisted.
"Oh shut up," Tyler argued, you could practically hear the eye roll from on the other side of the line. "Dinner next week work for you?"
"Yeah," Josh nodded. "See you later." He hung up the phone and then set it on the night stand before turning towards you again.
"So, we've got the rest of the night to ourselves I assume?" you asked.
"You bet your ass we do," Josh smiled. "You know what that means?"
"We put our clothes back on like normal people and go out to dinner ourselves?" you raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Josh. I didn't buy that dress for nothing."
"You always looked best undressed, sweetheart," he insisted. "I was thinking something a little different."
"Then what?" you narrowed your eyes.
"I was thinking we should just stay in for the night," he winked. "That means we have time for round two."

Credit to thepatricktreestump on Tumblr