Just Another Princess (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

It went by in a whir, you weren't even supposed to be going backstage, but a fight between a couple in the line landed you with a VIP Pass after one of them stormed off, and now - after the concert was over - you were heading through the halls with the girl that had given you the gift of a lifetime and a few of her friends, being led by a security guard towards the backstage lounge area.
You were ushered in as the group before you were leaving, and laid eyes on Josh immediately, his warm, welcoming expression turned serious the second he locked eyes with you, sending a shiver down your spine. You couldn' t hold the stare for long, a lump forming in your throat, so you went about with greeting the two, waiting for your turn to give them each a hug.
They were still in their stage clothes, Josh's torso covered by a loose muscle tee. His hug offered a suggestive tone, his hands resting low on your back, the embrace prolonged by a tight squeeze in which you felt his muscles tighten around you. You'd tried not to think anything of it, he was a friendly person. But the cold look he'd given you when you first walked in mixed with the pure heat of something meant to be an innocent exchange between him and a fan made you wonder. Did it mean something more?
You felt a tension throughout the entire session, you knew his eyes were on you, but he said nothing. Every now and then you'd even dare to sneak a glance in his direction, only to lower your gaze when you'd be met with him staring back at you. There was something very intimidating about the way he looked at you, almost burning through you. So much so that when it was time to leave, you felt a weight lift off your shoulders.
You said goodbye to the group of girls you'd been with and met up with your friends outside, mentally preparing yourself for the mile long list of questions you'd surely have to answer. But before they could finish a sentence, you felt a tap on your shoulder, your friends' mouths clamping shut. You gave them an odd look before turning to face the person behind you. You gulped as you saw the yellow haired man now stood in front of you.
"Hey." He spoke confidently, smirking.
"H-hi." You mumbled, cursing yourself for stuttering.
"You left something in the dressing room, I thought you'd wanna come and get it."
"I-I... my mom's-"
"Your mom can wait, I'm sure you wouldn't wanna leave it behind, seems like you'd want it." He spoke, looking you up and down before licking his lips.
You nodded, biting your bottom lip as he wrapped an arm around you, whispering in your ear to tell your friends not to wait.
"Don't wait up guys." You spoke nervously, leaving them behind with slack jaws.
The minute you were in his private dressing room he had you pinned against the door, his hands roaming your body freely. Just his kiss had you a moaning mess, but as his name fell from your lips, he put a finger to them, the other hand grasped firmly at your neck.
"I don't wanna hear that name from you sweetheart, don't poison it with your dirty mouth. Call me Daddy."
Your heart was in your throat as you nodded furiously. He smirked before using the finger he had pressed against your lips to part them, adding another finger and ordering you to suck. You did as you were told, finding it very difficult to refuse your need to please him. He pulled them from your mouth, your lips closing with a pop.
"You know I wanted you from the moment I saw you, right? And it's very rare that I don't get what I want. I guess I'm just lucky that you're such a needy girl for me, huh princess?" He spoke huskily and you bit your lip, nodding again.
He lifted you up, his big hands cradling your ass as he walked you over to the couch and laid you down, stripping you of your clothing until you were completely naked, he looked you up and down momentarily, licking his lips before continuing to kiss you, not allowing enough time for you to feel insecure under his gaze. He began to kiss down your body, spending time on your breasts, leaving you whining under his touch.
He positioned himself between your legs, grabbing your thighs and pulling you towards him. He looked at you, smirking cockily as he pushed two fingers into you, allowing a gasp to escape your lips. He placed a kiss to your core, sucking on your clit,the moan that escaped your lips filling your head. He was still pumping two fingers in to you, building the pace, and the tension building in your stomach. He was working wonders on you, until he stopped all together, leaving you hot and bothered as he returned to your eye level. All you could do was whine needily, the undeniable aching at your core driving you insane.
"God, you're just desperate for me to fuck you aren't you? Little slut." He spoke teasingly, before getting up and walking across to the other side of the room, taking a swig from a bottle of vodka placed on the counter. He began to undress himself, opening a draw and pulling out a condom before walking back over to you and sitting down on the couch, handing you the packet.
"Get on your knees princess, you're gonna put it on me."
You nodded, climbing off the sofa and dropping to your knees in front of you, ripping the packet with your teeth and taking his hard cock in your hand, beginning to roll it on.
"N-not like that. Use your mouth." He ordered, bunching your hair into his fist.
You leant forward, pressing your lips to his tip, trying to get as much payback for his teasing as possible.
"You won't cum if you try and tease me, y'know?" He mumbled, chuckling lightly. You didn't wanna risk that.
You parted your lips, using your teeth for grip on the lubricated latex. He sucked in a short breath as you began to suck lightly, taking him in all the way until your nose with resting against his lower abdomen.
"Good sweetheart. Get up here now."
You obliged, straddling him. He took your ass in his hands once against, teasing your entrance with his tip a few times before guiding you down onto him, moving his hands to your hips to push you down all the way, leaving you moaning as he filled you up. He gave you a little control with pace, although his fingers still gripped firmly on your hips, and would be sure to leave beautiful marks. The feeling was exhilarating, the sheer sight of him bringing you closer. He was giving you the same look from before. His eyes would flutter shut occasionally, he'd tip his head back and hum momentarily before returning his gaze to you.
He tipped you back on to the couch, throwing one of your legs onto his shoulder for deeper access, one hand taking a grip around your neck, the other next to your head. He allowed your arms to roam freely, the new angle giving a new sensation, one that left your nails digging into his toned back, scratching the skin. He let out a deep grown at the feeling.
"Mmm, that feel good baby?"
"Y-yeah."
"Tell me how good it feels."
"It f-feels so good D-Daddy. I'm c-close."
He chuckled darkly. "Don't you dare cum yet. Not until I've given you permission."
You whined, although you knew it would be long, he was starting to get breathless, his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat. His moans were more frequent, the occasional "fuck princess you're so tight" leaving his lips.
It wasn't long before he was mumbling the much-anticipated phrase. "Cum for me sweetheart" before burying his head in your neck.
You came almost immediately, screaming out his pet name as you pulled on his hair, feeling his hot breath on your neck as he panted, his thrusts becoming sloppy before you felt him twitch inside you, filling the condom. A few more thrusts left you both in a state of ecstasy, lying next to each other on the flat-bed couch, panting, sweaty, and with the effects of your high leaving your heads spinning.
When you had calmed down, you were up and about, grabbing your clothes and dressing yourself as he watched you from the couch. The same, burning intent in his -now slightly tired looking- brown eyes.
"Leaving so soon?" He asked, an element of sadness in his tone.
"Mm-hm. You have more people to meet, and I don't wanna linger. I don't wanna be remembered as the clingy one. That is if you even remember me." You spoke, feeling less bitter about your remark, more teasing.
"How could I forget you sweetheart?"
"Oh please, I bet you fuck a different 'sweetheart' every night."
"No one like you, I won't forget you. Tell me your name."
"No thanks." You spoke, opening the door before spinning round one last time. "I think I'd prefer to be just another princess."

Credit to joshlerness on Tumblr

Authors note:

I'm actually surprised people are reading my book tbh☺️