Tease (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You had an early flight in the morning. You and Josh were headed to Columbus for a week to visit his family. Josh has always been a little over protective when it came to people looking at you and today was no different. While traveling you liked to be comfortable, so this morning when you put on a pair of black leggings that complimented you butt and a shirt that showed a little too much of your cleavage, Josh wasn't all that happy.
"Babe people are gonna be looking at you, and I don't like when my baby girl gets checked out by anyone else but me."
You just ignored him because you knew he like your outfit just not for other people to be looking at.
Once at the airport he kept you extremely close. You knew he was jealous that guys were checking you out, but you enjoyed seeing his like that. It often lead to great sex when he got really jealous, so you pushed your limits a few times by brushing against his crotch.
Once landing in Columbus, Josh's brother picked you up and brought you to his parents house. You were greeted by his parents who were so excited to see you two.
"You guys had an early flight and look tired. Why don't you go lay down for a little and we'll go out for dinner later." Josh's mom suggested.
Josh didn't think twice before he held your hand bringing you upstairs to his old bedroom.
You noticed that his usual soft touch wasn't there. His grip was tight on your wrist and when you got into the bedroom he had you pinned down on the bed before you could even speak.
"Josh what are you doing?" you asked as Josh hovered above you with darkened eyes.
"Y/N you know I don't appreciate when you wear things that get me excited and other guys look at you. I'm not dumb, I felt you purposely touching me earlier. Your such a tease baby." he said as he placed kisses to your neck.
"Josh stop. Your parents are downstairs."
"You don't get to tell me what to do baby girl." Josh pressed his lips to yours and he forced his tongue passed your lips and you both fought for dominance. A knock on the door broke you two from your heated moment.
Josh got off you and walked to the door pulling down his shirt in attempt to hide the tent that was forming in his pants. You also stood up walking over to your suitcase, trying to look busy.
"Sorry to bug you guys, but your dad and I's friend is in town for just tonight and we made plans with them to hang out today. Can we take you two out tomorrow?"
"Yeah no problem mom. Have fun." Josh said.
"Y/N , if you want there is stuff you can cook dinner with if you want. I know how much you enjoy cooking. The kitchen is all yours." Laura said.
"Okay, thank you. I'll find something to cook for Josh." you said with a smile.
"Oh, I almost forgot. Ashley and Abby are both out of town tonight and Jordan is sick so there won't be any surprise guests." Laura added before walking off.
Josh shut the door again and turned to look at you.
"No surprise guest, parents going out for the night, one really hot girlfriend. This night is going to be fun." he said with a smirk on his face.
"Sure is. So I was thinking maybe we should have Jenna and Tyler over for dinner." you said.
"Um, no. Tonight I want it to be just you and me baby." he said pulling you into another heated kiss. You pulled away after a few second and he had a confused look on his face.
"Too late, they're coming at 6. Be ready." you said still in Josh's arms.
"What Y/N no. I want to fuck you. Why do you always do this." he said annoyed. He was right you loved to get him really excited and horny then make him wait by inviting people over or leaving.
"Because it leads to better sex. Haven't you caught on yet?" Josh chuckled and walked with you into the kitchen.
"Well don't expect me to behave tonight." Josh said.
The house was empty at this point and you had about 4 hours before Jenna and Tyler were due to get there. You decided to make lasagna because everyone always loved your recipe. While making it Josh stood behind you with his arms around your waist, head on your shoulder, and he would occasionally kiss you neck.
He knew not to push you into having sex now because you would cancel all plans of fucking for the night.
Around 5 you put the food in the oven and made your way to the bathroom to shower. You stood naked waiting for the water to heat up. You heard the door creak behind you.
"Josh, what the hell are you doing in here." you asked as he walked in.
"Come on please Y/N. I need you baby girl." he said pulling your bare body into his clothed one.
"Josh not now. You can wait until Tyler and Jenna leave. But this is the last time you get a warning before I tell you no sex at all." you said kissing him and getting into the shower. You could see he was pissed and your plan was still working.
The shower curtain pulled open quickly and you were met with a naked Josh standing outside of the shower.
"I said I can't wait. Y/N please just something. Anything. I can't go downstairs with this." he said gesturing to his very erect dick.
"I'll make you a deal since you can't handle a little teasing." You said with a smirk turning off the water and walking out to Josh.
"Okay what?" he said eagerly.
"We can have a quickie and be done for the night or you can be a real man and wait until later." Josh stood there for a second contemplating. As much as he didn't want to be known as not a 'real man', he needed you now. He picked you up tossing you over his shoulder and bringing you to the room.
"God I can't take it anymore baby girl. I need to fuck you now." he said kissing you passionately.
"Then do it already Josh."
With that he lined himself up with your entrance and pushed inside of you.
You let out a gasp trying to adjust to his considerable size, but he didn't give you much time before he started to move.
"Fuck baby girl. You're so wet, how did you not want to fuck all day?"
"It's called control. Maybe you should learn some." you said moaning.
The look of pleasure quickly changing to anger as his pace began to speed up.
"Oh I have fucking control, but not when it come to you babygirl. Fuck." he said as his voice cracked a few times. He kept hitting your g-spot and you knew you weren't going to last much longer and neither was he.
After a few more thrusted you were on the edge of your peak. "Fuck, Josh, I'm gonna cum."
"Me too. Let it go baby." he said and you did. Your entire body was taken over by pleasure. The feeling of Josh pulling out brought you back to the real world.
"Fuck Y/N you made such a mess. Maybe you were the one that needed to have control, you squirted all over the bed."
"I told you the sex is better when I make you wait." you yelled to Josh who was now in the bathroom grabbing you a wash cloth to clean up with.
"Imagine what it would've been if I did wait until later."
"Yeah, but you couldn't be a real man. Guess you'll never know what "
"Baby only real man can make their girl squirt. I must say it was really hot seeing you make such a mess in the same room I slept in as a child." he said giving you the cloth.
"Well maybe round two might happen tonight." you said winking at him.
You both cleaned up and got dressed. You were just applying the last of your makeup when you heard the doorbell ring and the timer on the oven going off at the same time. Josh got the door as you pulled the meal out of the oven placing it on the table.
"Smells great." Tyler and Jenna said walking into the dining room.
After greeting them with a hug you all sat down to eat.
"Oh my god Y/N, your food taste so good. How do you do it every time?" Jenna said from across the table.
Josh placed his hand on your upper thigh and rubbed small circles on it. Dinner went fine and he didn't try anything, thank god.
As you and Jenna sat in the living room catching up Tyler and Josh cleaned up dinner.
"So is your plan working?" Jenna asked. You were best friends and told each other everything. When you texted them earlier you told her how you wanted to do this to Josh and she was totally okay with helping you out torturing him.
"Yeah, before you guys came over Josh couldn't wait any longer so we did some stuff really quick and I told him he wasn't a real man and he wasn't going to get anything later." Jenna laughed.
"You're so bad Y/N. he's going to make you fuck either way."
"That's that plan."
"Well you better have my back later when I need to this with Tyler."
"Don't worry Jen, I got your back." you both laughed and the boys walked into the room.
"What's so funny in here?" Josh asked as he sat next to you on the couch.
"Oh nothing." Jenna said and you look at each other holding back more laughter.
"Hey Jenna I think it's time we get going." Tyler said grabbing her hand.
You said your goodbyes at the door. As the door shut Josh pushed you against it and started kissing you.
"I have plans tonight and I would really enjoy if you would join me." Josh said kissing the spot on your neck that made your knees feel weak.
"Oh really and what do those plans entail?" you teased.
Josh started to kiss you again. He swiped his tongue across your lips and you gave him access to explore the inside of you mouth. He moved his hands that were pressed to the door on either side of you head to grip your ass.
"Jump and I'll bring you to the bedroom and you can find out." you did as he said and he blindly navigated his way through the house to the bedroom keeping your lips connected with his.
He put you down and slammed the door behind him. "Undress now. No noises or you'll get punished." you quickly shedded all your clothes as Josh did the same.
"Center of the bed, I'm not playing around baby, you better follow all my directions." you laid on your back in the center of the twin sized bed. Josh crawled onto the bed and resumed the kiss that broke only a few minutes before.
"Fuck Y/n, you had me so hard today and I just wanna fuck you like you deserve." he said leaving kisses all the way down your body. You were concealing your moans as Josh made his way to your core.
He pulled your legs apart and started kissing your inner thighs. "Damn, you're so beautiful." he bit the inside of your thigh before moving to you core. He pressed his tongue to your clit licking it slowly.
"This might taste better than the great dinner you cooked." he said starting to put a finger in you.
You let a moan come out and Josh immediately pulled away from you.
"What the hell did I say?" his eyes were so dark. You didn't know if you should answer or not so you just looked up at him through your eyelashes.
"Sluts that like to tease and torture don't get to make noises. Get off the bed and bend over."
You did, bending over his lap.
"You're gonna count for me okay princess. How many do you think you deserve?"
"I don't know, just do something already." you sassed.
"God with a mouth like that I think you deserve 20 but I'm gonna cut you some slack, 10." with that hi calloused hand made it's way to your ass. You counted each time his hand met your bare skin. When he was done he rubbed the red skin.
"Okay little slut, I want you to put that mouth to good use and suck me off, then you can get your treat." Josh said standing you up and pushing you down to your knees.
You placed your hand on the base of his cock and start to suck on his tip. His head fell back as you took more of him in your mouth. He thrusted into your mouth and you hollowed your cheeks.
"Fuck, I'm not going to last much longer." he moaned. "Come here, I wanna fuck you and teach you a less to not tease me like you did today." he said pulling you up by your hair. He put you on the bed and attached his lips to yours as he lined himself up with your entrance.
"Fuck you're so tight baby."
"Josh, you feel so good." that was enough to encourage him to go faster and harder. With each thrust it brought you closer to your climax. You felt Josh twitch inside of you and then felt him release inside you. His pace slowed before e pulled out and collapsed beside you on the small bed.
"Fuck, that was great for me. Probably not you though." he chuckled.
"Josh, please finish, you can't just leave me like this." you begged.
"You know, I'm getting tired. Long day traveling and all." he said as he pulled back the blanket on the bed to get under them.
"I hope you learned you lesson baby girl." he said kissing your forehead and turning over in the bed and falling asleep.

Credit to topimagines on Tumblr