Baby Dun

Josh Dun imagine

December 2016
You and Josh were married for 3 months at the time and he's always wanted kids. When you found out all you could think of was how great of a father Josh was gonna be. This was the perfect timing since they would be off tour before the baby came.
You had to think of the prefect way of telling Josh, so you went to your best friend Jenna for some help.
Jenna thought of the idea of giving him drumsticks that said the due date on it. You love that idea, it was perfect. You stole the last pair he had in the house and wrote
'coming soon....September 2017'.
You were still early on so you didn't know the exact date but knew the month.
You hid the sticks so when Josh was looking for some he would come to you and you would give them to him hinting to look closely.
"Hey babe, do you know if my shipment of new sticks came in. I must have broken my last pair and I can't seem to find any others." Josh said from his practice room.
"Umm yeah, I actually think there might be a pair out here." you said quickly grabbing the hidden pair and bringing them to Josh.
"Found them." you said handing them over starting to get really excited.
"Thanks babe."
"They look kind of different, are they a new style?" you said trying to get him to look at the news you put on them.
He studied them over for a second before finding the writing.
"Oh my god, Y/N really? Are you pregnant?" his eyes were starting to fill with tears and his mouth was fallen open.
"Yeah. you knocked me up and you're gonna be a dad." you chuckled and he stood and pulled you into a hug. A few tears left your eyes at how emotional and excited Josh was for this baby and how your family was growing with the man you loved and trusted.
March 2017
You were now four months pregnant and on tour with the boys. You had found out you were having a baby girl and you couldn't wait to tell Josh.
This time you had Tyler in on the secret and he had the idea of changing the colors in the canons that shoot out confetti during trees to pink. So that's what you planned, you wanted the fans to be involved because they were so supportive of Josh, Tyler, your relationship, and everything in general. The clique was like one big family.
Josh didn't know you knew the gender of the baby and he didn't think you were going to find out until it was born. He wanted to find out before the birth, but stood by whatever your decision was.
When Tyler made his way over to start the speech before Trees he said the stuff he always said but then said "hey Josh you might want to pay attention to the confetti tonight." he left it at a that and started singing. Everyone was confused except for you, Jenna, and Tyler.
You went out on stage and stood there once Josh and Tyler got on the platforms in the crowd. A fan must of pointed you out to Josh because he looked towards you with a quizzical look which you just smiled at.
When they began drumming and the confetti flew out you could see Josh's face light up at the baby pink covered to pit opposed to the usual pink. The fans were aweing and clapping catching on to the plan.
The song ended and they made their way back to stage to bow. Tyler pulled the microphone to his lips again to explain to the confused and Josh pulled you into a hug kissing the top of your head.
"For those who don't understand what's happening, this lovely man knocked up this wonderful woman and now they're going to be welcoming a beautiful baby girl into the world in September. Anyways congrats guys hopefully you'll still name it Tyler." he joked then turned his attention back the the fans. "Thank you, good night, stay alive guys." with that you all left the stage.
"Were you surprised?" you asked Josh as you walked to his dressing room.
"Surprised is an understatement. We're going to have a little girl soon Y/N. I'm so excited. She's going to be beautiful just like my beautiful wife." Josh said pulling you into a kiss.
"Hey Y/N look at this video of Josh's face when he saw the pink confetti." Jenna barged in the dressing room handing you the phone. It was video on Instagram uploaded by a fan that was basically right under Josh in the pit.
"Are those tears I see Josh?" you teased as you both watch the video, handing Jenna her phone before she left.
"Maybe. Hey, look on twitter we there is a trending tag. #babygirldun." he pointed out.
"She's already so loved by everyone and she's not even out of the womb yet." he smiled at you statement.
"I love both my girls so much."
September 2017
Today was the day that your heart grew even bigger. You didn't think you could love anything more than you loved Josh, but your daughter found a way to make you love her just as much the second she was born. After many hours of pain and tears you and Josh were officially parents.
He tweeted out a picture of you two a few hours after she was born with a caption that read,
Y/T/N and I became parents today at 4:24am. The hardest thing was to see Y/N in such pain, but only to see her face when our daughter was born. Nothing can start to describe the amount of joy I have right now. Welcome #babygirldun.
Tyler had posted a picture of him and Jenna visiting you daughter on Instagram saying, Congrats to these amazing family and their new baby girl. I'm so excited to be her favorite uncle.
You had decided that you wanted to hold off on sharing the name of your daughter for a day just because you had shared everything so far with the public right away.
The next day Josh told you that you should share the name so you did in a tweet. Welcome to the world my sweet baby girl. You are the best little gift ever. Yesterday at 4:25am you came into the world and changed our world. We love you Ayla Grace Dun.

Credit to topimagines on Tumblr