Makeout

Josh Dun imagine

You, Jenna, Josh and Tyler were all hanging out in the tour bus playing video games. You and Jenna against Josh and Tyler of course, because when weren't they a team. You were sitting on Josh's lap on one end of the couch due to limited space, and Tyler and Jenna were cozied up on the other end.
"What the heck babe! you can't just kill me like that!" Josh yelled at the screen.
"Sorry babe, i kind of just did," you leaned over to give Jenna a high five.
Tyler was clearly stressed out because he ran his hands through his hair and puffed out his cheeks, "Awh sweetie it's just a game," Jenna giggled, giving him a little rub on the shoulders.
"We gotta win to show our ladies we're winners bro..." Tyler joked.
"We're always winners with you two," you gawked stroking Josh's cheek.
"Puke." Tyler said in a montone.
"Hey, don't hate because we're not an old married couple," Josh retaliated, laughing.
"Who you callin' old?" Jenna punched her fist into her hand, faking an initiation for a fight, cracking her knuckles.
"My thumbs are getting tired," you said glancing at the game controller.
"Yeah, and my heart rate has gone fast enough for today," Tyler leaned back onto the couch.
"Want to go grab some taco bell Jenna?" Tyler asked.
"Yeah sure. You kids want anything?" she said pointing to you and Josh.
"Nah, we're good," you replied running your fingers through Josh's hair, still on his lap, "Sorry J.. I should've asked you..."
"Yeah, we're fine," Josh smiled.
"Alright we'll be back in a bit, the closest one is about twenty minutes away," Tyler said looking at the clock on his phone, and putting it back in his pocket.
"Awesome, see you guys soon!" you called out as they exited the tour bus to get in Jenna's car because she drove over for only a short visit.
"Well... we've got the bus to ourselves love, this is rare," you said looking into Josh's eyes.
"It is rare..." he said, rubbing his thumb on your knee.
You leaned in and kissed Josh before saying another word. You breathed heavily through your nose as he pressed his lips harder into yours. He rolled you off his lap, laying you down on the couch. He positioned himself above your body, admiring you for a moment before he continued kissing you. He lowered himself on top of you, clasping his hands together on top of your head as he let them slide down your shoulders and onto your waist. You wrapped your arms around his back, pulling him closer. He lightly bit your lower lip, and moved the concentration of the heat down to your neck, sucking lightly on your skin.
"Hey guys we forgot th-...oh," Tyler immediately stopped in his tracks. Josh lifted himself up from your body, quickly standing to his feet.
"We were just uh.. we were uhm... it's definitely what it looks like," Josh laughed, scratching his head.
"Yeah.. well we just forgot the keys so-"
"Did you find them babe?" Jenna said walking through the bus door, examining the situation, realizing what happened.
"Yeah, and I found something else too," Tyler said trying his best to hold in his grin.
"I see that," Jenna laughed "looks like they were hungry for somethin..."
"Jenna! Oh my gosh!" you immediately burst into laughter after having stayed quiet for a few moments.
Josh's face nearly matched his hair at this point. Tyler was grabbing the keys of the small counter, shaking his head back in forth in entertainment.
"I feel ridiculous," Josh said, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Babe, come here it's fine.. it's not like I didn't walk in on them last night," you said.
"Jenna I told you I heard someone!" Tyler said confidently.
"Got you guys! I was just joking, now we know what you're up to as well," you laughed, grabbing Josh's hand pulling him back to the couch simply to sit down.

Credit to spookyjoshdunimagines on Tumblr