Drabble 002 (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You shove Josh against the wall in the bathroom, gripping his lapels in your fists; he grins widely at you, letting out a deep chuckle, giving you a whiff of the whiskey on his breath. Your mouth attaches to his, knocking his head back against the wall with a loud bump. His hands are bunching up your short dress, trying desperately to get his fingers on your skin, but you push his hands away, causing him to break the kiss.
"What's wrong?" he breathes, as your hands begin to work at his pants.
"I'm not gonna let you fuck me in the bathroom at Tyler's wedding," you whisper, slipping your hand down the front of his briefs. "But I'm dying to suck you off." Josh moans softly, tipping his head back against the wall when your fingers come in contact with his erection. "You want that?" you mutter. "Tell me, Joshua, you want me to suck your dick?"
"Yeah, lemme feel that mouth," he responds.
"You sure about that?" you mutter, stroking him gently in the confined space of his pants. Josh chuckles when you begin to trail your tongue along his law. "You wanna feel my mouth...on this big, thick cock?" you continue. "You know, once I do that, there's no going back."
"Then, what the fuck are we waiting for, huh?" he whispers. You shoot a grin to Josh, lowering to your knees in front of him.
You grasp the sides of his pants, hooking your fingers in his briefs as well, tugging them down his legs. Licking your lips, you start to stroke your hand over his member, watching him shudder ever-so slightly under your touch.
"Your hands are cold," he mutters.
"Aw, poor baby," you retort, sticking out your bottom lip jokingly pouting at Josh's comment. You sit up higher on your knees, tipping your head forward so you can carefully spit onto Josh's shaft. You work the slickness along his length, pumping your hand in long, languid strokes.
You peer up at him as you slowly run your tongue along the underside of his member; once again, Josh shudders, sucking in a sharp breath through his teeth. When your tongue reaches the tip of his erection, you swirl your tongue around it, lapping up the liquid that had dripped from it.
"Mmm," you hum.
"There's plenty more where that came from, sugar," he breathes. "Wrap those lips around me and it'll happen soon." You connect eyes with him, seductively teasing him, flicking your tongue over his tip repeatedly, while your hand still strokes him.
Your eyes stay glued to his face as you begin to suck on the head of his erection; Josh's hand grasps a handful of your hair, already trying to urge you to take him deeper. He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, as if he was struggling to keep his composure.
"Do you have to be a tease?" he hisses. You chuckle around him, finally allowing him to force his length into your mouth; you relax your throat, feeling Josh's surprising girth already struggling to choke you. "Too big for you, sugar?" he chuckles. "I know you used to fuck with Tyler, and I'm pretty sure I'm not that much bigger than him."
You groan around Josh's length, wanting to add to his comment, but finding it difficult as he's holding you still with himself buried back to your throat. Josh chuckles, knowing that you want to say something in response. You moan louder, beginning to gag around him, until he lets you go. You pull back, pulling in a deep breath as you try not to choke.
"You're much bigger than Tyler," you breathe out, stroking him faster. "Fuckin' thicker, and longer...your cock is so much better than Tyler's." Josh pulls in a very deep breath, fingers tightening around your hair.
"You sure you don't want me fuck you?" he questions. "Payback for Tyler dumping you...fucking in the bathroom at his wedding." You stare back at Josh, your hand still pumping him. "Either I'm gonna come in your mouth, or in your pussy," he says. "And I have a feeling your pussy would feel much, much better."
"Fuck," you groan, quickly standing. You turn your back to him, bunching your dress around your waist; Josh is behind you in a hurry, roughly yanking your panties down to your ankles. You kick them off of your heels, pressing your body against the side of the stall. "C'mon," you mutter. "Fuck me, Joshua. Make me forget all about Tyler."
Josh closes in on you, pressing his hand to your hip to hold you still while his free hand works his length into you. You groan at the sensation of Josh stretching you unlike you'd even been before; he grabs onto both of your hips, backing you up so you're bent slightly, your back arched.
He doesn't wait for you adjust before he's thrusting into you; all you can do is moan out, pressing your hands against the wall so you can push yourself back against his movements. Josh growls deep in his throat, one of his hands moving to take a handful of your hair. He roughly yanks your head back closer to him, making your back twist at an awkward angle.
"You love this dick, don't you?" he whispers in your ear. "Tell me, is this the best dick you've ever gotten? Big, thick cock stretching out this tight little pussy."
"Mmmm, Joshua, you're fucking me better than I've ever been fucked before," you moan. "Don't stop, baby, it feels so good."
Josh complies with your request, working into you harder and faster, rattling the walls of the stall. He mutters under his breath, letting go of your hair so he can smack you hard on your backside; you can't help but yelp at the action, pushing away from the wall so you can press yourself directly against Josh's body.
"Yeah, c'mon," he breathes, leaning his back against the wall. One of his hands slips around your throat, the other wrapping around your waist; he continues to thrust forward, when you prop one of your legs up onto the toilet seat so he can get deeper.
"Touch me, Joshua," you breathe, knowing that you're not far from your climax. His hand holding your waist slides between your legs, rubbing at your clit to help you edge closer to your climax.
There's a loud bump in the bathroom, and both of you direct your attention towards the sound, seeing Tyler standing in the doorway, eyes wide. You let out a breathless chuckle, arching your back against Josh; he knows that you aren't ashamed of Tyler catching you, so he squeezed your throat even tighter.
"Fuck me with that big cock, Joshua," you moan, shooting a look at Tyler.
"Yeah, you love it, don't you, little slut," he retorts, rubbing your clit faster. "You gonna come?" You notice that Tyler averts his eyes, ducking out of the bathroom, to leave you alone with Josh again. "Come for me, sugar," he whispers. "Lemme feel you squirt all over my cock."
With a few more thrusts of Josh's hips, you're reaching your climax, moaning Josh's name loudly as you quake in pleasure. He mutters words of encouragement, continuing to rub your clit as you ride the waves of your orgasm. He keeps pounding roughly into you, harder and deeper every time, until he spills deep inside of you, moaning your name as you has done with his just moments before.
"Fuck, yeah," he groans, holding your body against his as you both try to catch your breath. "Jesus, I've been dreaming about that for years." You chuckle softly, pulling away from him; you straighten out your dress and Josh pulls his pants back on; as you move to pick up your panties from the floor, Josh swoops in and grabs them before you can. "These are mine now," he mumbles, stuffing your panties into his upper jacket pocket. "I'll give them back to you after breakfast tomorrow morning."
"Smooth," you chuckle.
"I thought so," he laughs. "C'mon, let's get back out there. We've gotta go congratulate the happy couple on their marriage...and after Tyler walked in on that just now, he's not gonna be able to look either of us in the eyes. Can't wait."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr