Mr and Mrs Dun

Josh Dun imagine

"We'd like to dedicate this one to two very incredible women. Jenna, Y/N, this one's for you" Tyler said into the microphone, in his performance voice.
An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo
Sometimes you gotta bleed to know
That you're alive and have a soul
But it takes someone to come around
Tyler sang as you and Jenna stood next to the stage. Josh and you had been dating for two years and three months and everything was going great. It was probably the best relationship you had been in.
Josh continued to throw glances your way throughout the show. He always did that, but today it was more than usual.
Tyler stood up from his piano and stopped singing, indicating for the crowd to sing.
You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.
As the audience sang, Tyler skipped along the stage while speaking into the microphone, "I'd like you guys to welcome one of my good friends." He walked over to you and Jenna and grinned at you as he took a hold of your wrist, pulling you out onto the stage. You looked back at Jenna from over your shoulder and she gave you a knowing smirk. So many questions ran through your head about what was happening.
Tyler stopped the two of you, dead centre of the stage. He let go of your wrist and began to sing once more while standing by your side. He swayed to the music, smiling at you the whole time, as well as giving Jenna glances as she stood on the side.
You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.
You stood awkwardly on stage, not knowing what you were supposed to be doing. You looked towards Josh for some indication or explanation of what was going on, but he was gone.
Jenna continued smiling, Tyler continued singing, the crowd continued cheering, Josh continued to not be present.
You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.
Josh ran onto the stage while Tyler continued the verse. Rather than going to his drums, he walked over to you. He stopped right in front of you so that his back was turned to the audience. Josh took a hold of your hands in his and looked into your eyes, getting lost in them in the process.
Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.
"I love you Y/N" he said to you, only for your ears to hear.
"I love you too Josh," you smiled, and leaned up to give him a peck on his lips, "but what's happen–"
Before you could continue, Josh lowered down onto one knee and released your hands in the process. The crowd began to scream in excitement. Your hands instinctively went to cover your mouth.
She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.
Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box, opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. He looked up at you. Without saying a word, you nodded your head repeatedly while tears welled up in your eyes and you bit your bottom lip. You couldn't help but smile widely. Josh slipped the ring onto your finger, a perfect fit, and stood up, pulling you into a hug. His body was slick with sweat but you didn't care.
"Everybody SCREAM!!" Tyler yelled out to the audience which they did. From the corner of your eye, you could see Jenna recording Josh and you.
My heart is my armor,
She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver,
She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been.
Tyler finished off the song, only accompanied by his piano and the instrumental tracks. Josh was to busy enjoying the moment with you. The singer got up from his piano and made his way to you and Josh, and so did Jenna. Tyler and Jenna wrapped their arms around the two of you, having a cute, group hug.
Tyler pulled away enough to speak into the mic, "everybody please give it up to the future, Mr. and Mrs. Dun!"

Credit to royalserendipity on Tumblr