Short Josh dun imagine

Josh Dun imagine

,,Josh stop it your parents are downstairs" you mumble between giggles while Josh keeps kissing your neck. His left hand lays on your stomach and strokes your skin.
,,What if I don't want to?" He asks playfully and places kisses down to your shoulder.
You close your eyes and let out a heavy breath.
,,Don't tease me." You whine. You know exactly where this was leading.
,,Fine." Josh places one last kiss to your bare collarbone before leaning himself on his elbow to face you. You were laying in bed, cuddled under a blanket watching a movie when Josh got distracted.
You watch him looking at you and put a hand on his cheek, admiring and studying his face.
,,Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks after some time. You shrug your shoulders playing with his hair.
,,I guess I'm just realising how lucky I am to have you." A small smile appears on your face and you look into his lovely, brown eyes.
,,Y/N." he blushes a bit and moves closer, pulling you back into his chest.
,,I'm the one who is happy to have you. I have no clue why you're still sticking up with me." He whispers and lowers his gaze.
You furrow your eyebrows and shake your head.
,,Don't say that, I'm not 'sticking up' with you, I love you. I'm here cause I don't want to be without you, I need you." You whisper back.
This time he's the one to shake his head.
,,That's what I mean, you deserve so much better."
,,Josh don't say that." You put your hand on his torso and start playing with the fabric of his shirt.
,,You're amazing. So stop doubting yourself, or Do you want me to get cheesy?" You playfully rise your eyebrows and he laughs.
,,Okay okay." He rises his hands as if it was for defence and kisses your forehead.
,,Thanks, love."
,,For what?" You ask confused.
,,For being okay I guess." He smiles with a goofy grin and you join laughing.
,,I'm more than just okay, I'm fricking fabulous." You jokingly whip your hair back and lift your head.
,,Oh someone's being pretty convinced about herself." Josh leans himself above you and puts a single hair strain behind your ear.
You say nothing in respond and just shrug your shoulders while smiling like an idiot.
His fingertips find their way to your hips and start to draw circles on your skin before adding a bit pressure so they're tickling you.
,,Don't you dare." You laugh while trying to grab his hands so he can't continue tickling you.
,,Oh I do." He says with a evil grin before he easily pins your hands down above your head while the other one runs over your whole body, picking on your sides.
,,Josh!" You scream breathless, giggles leaving your laughing body.
,,My stomach-" you try to say.
,,It already hurts."
,,Aww poor baby girl." Josh laughs and you feel your heart jump by the sound. His eyes are nearly fully closed and his smile is so big that you want to poke his cheek.
,,I can't breathe." You whine, a single tear rolling down your cheek from laughing so much.
Josh stops for a second, to let you catch your breath.
,,I love you Y/N." He says.
,,I love you too, Josh." You swing your arm around his neck and pull him down to you to close the space between your faces.
As soon as your lips connect with each other, you feel a shiver running down your spine and goosebumps building on your skin.
,,I love you so much." He mumbles between kisses before he kisses you again.
Your fingers find their way into his hair and you slowly start pulling on it while deepening the kiss. His soft lips brush your cheek, nose, chin and Lips. He kisses every inch of your face with so much care as If you're the most fragile thing in the world. Your heart is beating against your chest and you feel like a teenager who's getting her first kiss.
Meanwhile your body has started to build up heat and you grab Josh's shoulder tightly.
,,Your parents are watching a movie, right?" You ask with a flirty voice.
Josh nods and you start pulling on his shirt. His muscles flex by your touch and you run over his skin, only with your fingertips as if it was a feather. You love the affect you have on him, he's like melting butting under your touch.
,,Baby what are you doing?" Josh asks, slightly confused about your actions.
,,Finishing what you started." You smirk and wrap your legs around him so your body's are pressed against each other.
You love him, and just can't get enough of him.

Credit to certaindeernightmare on Tumblr