Summertime

Josh Dun imagine

"Just come up when you get here, the door is open unlocked, but please remember to lock it when you come in this time" you said to Josh on the phone.
"I will, it was one time 'y/n' and the stray cat wasn't that bad. Anyway, I will see you soon, I have snacks, byeeeee" he hung up.
It was around 9pm, you had been spring cleaning your apartment, and had already treated yourself to a bubble bath and fresh sheets so you were just chilling in pyjama shorts and a vest, that's when you decide to call Josh up to watch some films.
It was a warm night so you were lying on top of your sheets rather than under them, you had your fairy lights on and were scrolling through tumblr waiting for Josh to turn up.
"Delivery for Miss 'Y/L/N', one bag of food and a free treat just for you todayyyyy, one handsome drummer" he smiled and threw the bag to you.
"Um, can I just take the food and send the drummer back please? I'll pay the return delivery" you said a winked.
He pretended to sulk so you jumped up and hugged him.
"Fine maybe I can keep the drummer" you said and kissed him on the cheek. And sat back down on the bed
"Why thank you, he's very good at watching films in complete silence with people whilst playing with their hair" he took his hoodie and shoes off and sat next to you.
"He might have been the best freebie I've ever been given" you replied shuffling next to him.
You put on some easy watching comedy and you both lead down. Your head was under Josh's arm and he fed you chocolate above your head every time you nudged him.
"You know I'm kinda feeling a bit like your bitch when you do that to me" he said still feeding you.
"That's because you are" you chomped down onto the rest of the chocolate.
He laughed and rubbed your shoulders, you moved into his touch more.
"I'm really hot" you sat up turning to the window.
"Yes you really really are" Josh looked you up at down at you in your shorts and vest.
"You dick" you opened the window and grabbed a cushion hitting him playfully.
"Right, that's it" Josh pinned you down onto the bed and sat on top of you tickling you.
"You know - I - will - piss - myself" you said in between laughs.
"Well that's a price I'm willing to pay" he continued.
His face was getting closer to yours, in between the laughing you took your hands around the back of his neck and parted you lips kissing him gently. It felt like time had stopped.
Your kiss broke away and he climbed off you.
"Wow, um, wel-" he said caught
"I knew it would get you to stop tickling me" you said and laughed.
"Oh...yeah, that's why you did it, very clever" he replied hesitantly.
"And because I'm in love with you, you doofus" you said looking him dead in the eye.
"Wait, you're in love with me?! I'm dreaming?" He looked shocked "y/n I've loved you since the moment I met you, you are wonderful" he pushed the hair from your face and placed his lips on you again "I love you y/n and always will, y'know with the cute drummer you also get a boyfriend, if you want?" He asked shyly.
"Um, let me think about it" you replied winking "of course you giant dork" you cuddled into him.
The two stayed up the entire night talking and watching films with the summer air blowing through.

Credit to ofmiceandbandsmut on Tumblr