Tour (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You were pinned against the tour bus, you legs around Josh's waist as he pulled on your lower lip.
He had just finished a gig for the night, you had waited side stage for him and he had immediately taken you back to the bus.
"Baby" he moaned into your ear grabbing you even closer to him. You could feel his growing erection against your crotch, he was still hot and sweaty from playing but it was almost a turn on.
"We should go in, before anyone catches us" you said trying to grind yourself against him anyway. "But baby, I need you" he whimpered. "And you can have me, but we need to get inside, your fans don't even know you're seeing someone, I don't they'd be happy that your girlfriend was a fan or happy they saw you fucking me outside no matter how much I wish you could" you jumped from him and held his hand, walking slightly in front of him to hide his erection.
You opened the door and pushed him to the sofa. You straddled his body, sitting on him, removing his top and your own.
You sat with ripped jeans and your bra on, grinding on him as moans escaped his mouth.
He grabbed your ass and carried you to his bunk.
"That's it baby, I'm gonna ruin you" he pulled your jeans off, then his and his boxers revealing his hard cock.
He opened your legs and gently pushed himself into you, you let out a whimper as you adjusted to him.
Quickly relaxing, he kissed up and down your neck and you dug your nails into his back and he pushed harder and deeper into you.
You couldn't control the noise the two of you were making. Both of you were reaching your climax. His thrusts got sloppier, and you came on him, falling exhausted into him and he came.
"I love you y/n" Josh kissed your forehead.
"I love you too" you replied.
"Um y/n" Josh said carefully "the window has been open this entire time"
"Shit" you replied "maybe nobody heard us"
"We did" Tyler shouted his reply through the window.
You and Josh hid your faces into each other laughing.

Credit to Ofmiceandbandsmut on Tumblr